close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

9MM Fire Storm?????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dale, Jun 30, 2002.

1. Today my wife and I rode to Prescott and, as usual, we stopped by my favorite gun store in Prescott Valley.

I told my wife it was to look around since, it seems, every time I enter the store I depart with a new weapon.

We were doing just fine....looking and admiring the new inventory when suddenly she looked at me and said, words to the effect, "What gun should I get for myself?"

In pure disbelief I was hearing such a joyful sound, I smiled and asked her why. She explained, that since she does a lot of highway travel down to Phoenix to work, she would feel better with a purse or car gun of her own.

We looked at several handguns (all semi's) from Taurus to Glock to whatever. She found some nice ones which felt awkwards or big in her grip and SHE finally decided on a Fire Storm 9MM. The price, new was very reasonable, too....for $239 new.

Now, I was impressed with the feel of the gun...the apparent quality. But my question is has anyone heard of Fire Storm and had the opportunity to shoot and review one?

We haven't had the chance to shoot it yet so I have no idea what that is going to be like. For her sake I hope it turns out to be a good gun that she feels confident with. After all, no gun is any good unless you have the confidence that enables you to hit what you're shooting at.

Any feedback?

C'mon give it to me, lol.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2002