close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

A big thanks to site members...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

For my 400th post I thought I'd take this opportunity to thank all of you for helping to make this website what it is today. I'd like to encourage all members to help us with our sponsors if you can. This is no pressure guys, but visiting our sponsors and joining their websites helps ours tremendously! Chris and I are working on several things this summer that we hope you guys will enjoy. Summer seems to be a dead time, and I'd like to help things roll along by adding something fun and creative. I'd also like to take this time to encourage all website members to help us police the boards. I thank all of you for reporting posts from trolls and flamers. We want to run a board free from all the negative stuff seen on so many today. Thanks guys!

Happy Father's Day!

Jesse

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I do it as much as i can,i love this site! It wouldn't be what it is without you and Chris, we should be thanking you guys!:right:

3. NRAJOE said it like I woulda.

When the site was first taken over, and a change of server came along, I gotta say I was hesitant. Not that I thought the new administration would falter. I seriously thought some of the "oldies" would make attempts to make life rough for Jesse and Chris.

As far as I know that didn't happen.

I was also hesitant since I am the type of guy that is reluctant to change. But, as time passed I came quite fond of this site. In fact, I 'tune in' here before I log onto my news sites in the morning.

I have discovered the vast majority of people on here are true professionals, gentlemen and ladies even if they are not in the business of selling firearms, supplies, repairing firearms etc. And those that are have been above board and have developed a great deal of respect from me.

Jesse and Chris have managed to insist on showing that a bunch of dusty creek jumpers can have some class too! LOL

It's been some time since I had some flaming e-mails from a particular member. But, it's also been some time since I've seen him/her around so, perhaps he's moved on to harass others at another site. I think that the spammers and flamers see that they can't get members to collectively stand with them so they turn their attention elsewhere.

To you two, Jesse and Chris, I give a ^5 (and from me that is equivelant to a salute or a sincere handshake).

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

We need to thank y'all...Thank you

5. Jessie and Chris--Great job and God Bless You!