A brain blip to laugh at

Discussion in 'AK47' started by Buddymack, Sep 10, 2010.

1. I thought you guys would get a laugh at this..
    today I went to the woods and shot a bunch of my toys, I shot my Mosin M44,SKS Yugo,AK47 WASR,CETME,and my 9mm Hi Power plus my sons 7mm magnum.
    I had some cleaning to do before mama got home, "I failed" in the stress of it all as I was field stripping one gun after another I held this gun in my hands and looked it up and down and all over its frame...do I have a stamped metal SKS? ....OMG how could I have overlooked this? I mean I have been through this thing part for part how could I have missed this gem?

answer:
    Your holding your WASR DUMMY!

2. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Buddy, I know the Hoppe's smells good but you really shouldn't freebase it. Lol!

3. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

I think he was injecting cosmoline again, myself!

4. Paul T

Paul T G&G Newbie

I showed him how to main line Oreos and 2%

5. I think it all comes with getting near 50.....
    I don't think I like this ride Mom!

6. PSLMAN

PSLMAN G&G Evangelist

Milk and cookies, staying up till 8:30 P.M, that hardcore lifestyle is gonna catch up to you one day.

7. It's either that or staying up to 0930 from working all night then flip flopping my hours.
    Nightshift can be a drag!

8. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Ha-Ha !! Been there, done that !! Now where is my left shoe ??

9. Yeah I hear that! a combination of the two and you would swear you were eating strange brownies.
    I catch myself walking to the other side of the room to get a tool and come dang close to forgetting my name.