Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not one for introductions as grey the cloak to live, but okay, hello from North Carolina. I'm a GOA and NRA life member. I think the 1A to fight for, and believe 'shall not be infringed' to die for. God, Family, and Country...will have NO further compromise! My earliest memories include the smell of pipe/cigar smoke, Hoppe's #9, wood decorated by steel of blue, a scattering of purdy metal of investment (i.e., brass, copper, and lead), and more importantly a genuine feeling of secure comfort and safety!
I actually examined this forum for several months and appreciate its level of activity and informed differing viewpoints. With my serious prejudice against ill-liberal progressive leftists and their efforts to destroy this greatest of nations, I decided to stir, create an account, join the tribe, and give my 2 cents. Weapon at hand, I ready stand my post. That's all I got to say about that! drops mic

·
Premium Member
12,387 Posts
Welcome to G&G. Glad to have you aboard.

Reactions: ChaZam

·
God, Guns, Glory
36,985 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.
Blue Yellow Colorfulness Purple Amber

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Registered
24,835 Posts
Welcome to G&G!

Your presence will not be unnoticed!

Reactions: argentwolf

·
Banned
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Grey no more...dammit! ;-)

·
Resident Curmudgeon
35,760 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. You sure sound like our kind of people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.