A king and his throne !

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by TXplt, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

When your private parts are exposed a Hornet is emanate danger.:eek:

jwrauch, Huey Rider and TXplt like this.
  2. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I didn't bolt out the door, but as a kid, let out a yell, thinking there was a wasp in there with me! My dad came to my rescue, determined it was a dirt dauber & assured me it didn't sting.

'Course, I found out, latter in life, that he'd lied! A while back, saw one in the kitchen window, so grabbed it with intention of throwing it out side. They DO sting!:( He has passed on, or I'd have called him & complained!:p

3. Jim Bridger

Yes, but you can provide the "Bass Sounds",. :D

4. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

lol no but I've got music upstairs already.

I think the Japanese make talking versions which I'd find would be REALLY REALLY creepy. And I would probably end up shooting it at some point lol.....

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

And I hated those freaky talking soda machines and gas pumps in California, back in the early 1990s! A talking toilet..... oh, heck no! :confused:

6. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
  7. TXplt

Life can turn on a dime.

In less than a year I’ve gone from the glamour of being a Spic and Span razor sharp hat international airline pilot (sometimes with a bevy of dolled up F/As in trail on the way to the jet) to becoming Al Bundy.

neophyte, jwrauch, ItstheHOFF and 4 others like this.
  8. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

My VFW post still has those.

9. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

Yup. bit the guy right there also.

neophyte, jwrauch and Ron The Legend like this.
  10. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    You will always be our spic and span razor sharp international airline pilot.
    But there is no shame in having a bit of Al in all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game mobile app

TACAV, neophyte, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  11. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Welcome. I embraced my inner Al Bundy years back, when I retired. :D

neophyte, jwrauch, ItstheHOFF and 2 others like this.
  12. Bidet, mate!

Ill shut the gate as I leave :oops:

neophyte, jwrauch, Jaison and 2 others like this.
  13. Ron The Legend

Ron The Legend G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    Thinking about installing one. At my age most of my hair has migrated below my waist.

neophyte, jerry and TXplt like this.
  14. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Lol so this is the Japanese crapper you have been telling me about! Nice!

Haha what do all those different options do on thr back of the remote? Like what's the difference between the first top 2 ones and then the slanted line with the jet?

TXplt likes this.
  15. TXplt

lol....haven't figured them all out yet; some of the directions are in Japanese and I've gotta ask my wife before I get too cosmic in case they wired in an 'anti prankster' white guy sequence in the thing which activates an ejection seat.

The top two do position of the 'pressure washer' and the next is azz dryer; under that it's pressure action and moving (side/side and/or front/back) of the pressure washer.

Don't know what the star thing does yet.

There's a panel on the front for esoterics like seat and water temp, if it automatically raises the lid or both the lid and the seat as the motion sensor detects you approaching it (and kicks on the light/prewash), etc and the auto flush buttons are on the top. There's a manual reversion/lost the remote backup regular push button on the top of the tank.

Like I said to Cyrano in his thread, NASA's got nothing on this thing. If I were Trump, I'd get one and spend a major portion of the next debate talking about it and taunting Clueless Joe that he doesn't have one.

I'm trying to figure if it's got some form of tray that comes out I can put an SP-101 on.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  16. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I always think of a warm toilet seat as a bad thing. Nothing worse than having an emergency situation at a truck stop and still feeling the warmth of the previous occupant.

TXplt likes this.
  17. PaleHawkDown

When I was maybe four years old a frog climbed into our toilet. It was glued to the underside of the seat...until I started to go. Then it jumped off and smacked me in the cheek.

I jumped up, peed on the floor, and screamed to my mom that there was a monster in the commode.

She laughed so hard she nearly lost consciousness.

I hate seeing a toilet with the seat down because, to this day, the first thing I have to do is lift it up to check under it.

Huey Rider, Jim Bridger and TXplt like this.
  18. TXplt

It's kind of nice when you KNOW it's your own. And if there are unwelcome guests lurking around here I can do something about it lol.

19. PaleHawkDown

There is a Japanese toilet that has a sink with a cistern on the back. Your handwashing/shaving/tooth-brushing water was used to flush the pot.

I decided I wanted one to save a little money. They are surprisingly expensive.

That said, on the same website it was on, there were also all the fancy electronic pots. One of them had built-in video games, and another one had a projector beneath it that allowed you to watch TV between your feet.

Huey Rider and TXplt like this.
  20. Jim Bridger

I must award you for the "Best", commentary of this year.
    :usa2:

upload_2020-10-1_11-35-9.jpeg

TXplt and PaleHawkDown like this.