A new level of insult and depravity!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Oct 10, 2002.

1. Howdy,

Saw this and thought you might want to check this out.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/4240948.htm

Allright, let's bury that place with e mail! Here is the feedback link
    http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/contact_us/feedback/

How narrow minded, vicious and stupid. Where the heck does that as%hole get off drawing a cartoon linking anyone to that shooter when no one knows who it is. And where does that liberal sh&t rag site get off publishing it?

I suppose that because Bill Clinton was a lying, purgering, dope smoking, sex maniac, so is every other liberal Democrat. That must be true if you follow the logic of the brain dead, animal loving (in an intimate sense) jack^ss that drew the catoon!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2002
  2. wes

wes Guest

I emailed them and let them know how stupid it was,and demanded an apology.

3. Benny

Benny Guest

I sent them an email too, albeit short here's what I told them:

The cartoon that you posted at the following link, http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/4240948.htm, sickens and disgusts me. Nothing has been proven about the suspect in the Maryland shootings yet you're jumping to some serious conclusion. You should be ashamed to call yourselfs a "media" outlet. I support the NRA. Do you think they support criminals? If so, you're seriously mistaken. It might do you some good to do some serious research into the subject before you make such accusations. You may call yourself the "free" press but with a cartoon like that you are the "blind press.

Ben

4. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    i agree-bury them in e-mail. mine have been sent.

5. I sent them one of my famous, full of tact, inflamed e mails.

Basically, I called the artist and the newspaper irresponsible for promoting terror, themselves.

I also gave them my opinions of them showing their prejudiced and callous view and suggested perhaps the NRA and other pro gun organizations might be wise to seek legal litigation.

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I KNOW THIS B.S................

The Filthydelphia Inkyquirer and the cartoonist are the unoffical rag of the Demo/libs in that area. he has been drawing this garbage for years. every time a shooting makes the big news this guy portrays all gun owners as criminal types, dirty unshaven, drunken bubbas, the NRA as a criminal organization etc. i seriously doubt if they even read the e-mails they are that low.:mad: :mad: :mad:

7. Stewart

Stewart Guest

Just sent mine. This is a perfect example of why a lot of people have a problem with the media.

8. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    short and sweet, signed sealed delivered.

9. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

well i think that anyone who has those bumper strickers on thier car shouldget a lawyer and sue for organizational profiling.

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

What a crappy cartoon,another liberal biased puke cartoonist! Sent an e-mail! :mad:

11. Sent mine. I tried to be tactful and show some class. Hard to do with a crappy cartoon like that. I'm sure they know my feelings.

Think they will E-mail me back???????