Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi frends! I wish to shere with you mu first roe deer who I have just shot at the mountains of Bulgaria with 22- 10 lr ruger with single shot in the neck! I have not a lot of expirience and will aprishiate if you tell me how do you find it , am I right sugesting that it is about 7-8 years old buck? and how shall I measure the trophy? It sounds very complecated the way i read it in a book..
about the age one friend with expirience told me that if the white area on it face is big and like a "mask" it has to be about 8-9 years old(which is the maximum for the tropy hunting of the roe deer) it ,s important for me becouse here such an age for the buck is very rear here...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I am not sure of age or scoring but you have a nice one there. Stick around and someone will be around to talk about it.
Nice Roe!:burnout:

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Nice Roe Buck. Good shooting . . . that's not a very big target. Did you eat him? I have never heard of eating Roe Buck, but I don't see why not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice Roe Buck. Good shooting . . . that's not a very big target. Did you eat him? I have never heard of eating Roe Buck, but I don't see why not.
:scool: afcourse man!!!! they are the teistiests of all kinds of deers availible in Europe!!!!not a big realy- just about 30 kg. But hunting them is such a emotion!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts