Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
12,647 Posts
Welcome from Leavenworth, Kansas. You will find us a rather unique group here. We pick on each other kind of like a large family.

Reactions: Witsend

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
The outer edge of civilization
16,396 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. There's a lot of great folks here...even if we pick on each other like siblings!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
35,906 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, AdrianRSA.

Back in 1979, I spent an afternoon in a Capetown bar doing Monty Python routines for a bunch of South Africans who had heard of the Pythons, but had never seen any of the BBC shows. For some reason, the South African government would not air them and this was long before VHS tapes. Every time I finished a routine (Pet Shop, Crunchy Frog, The Philosopher's Song, Blackmail, The Lumberjack Song, Squad - Camp It Up, I'm Not Dead, Violence Inherent in the System, She's A Witch, Knights of the Round Table, The Gorge of Peril, that I can remember), the locals fed me another beer. They had to pour me into a cab to get me back to the ship!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Welcome to the forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, AdrianRSA.

Back in 1979, I spent an afternoon in a Capetown bar doing Monty Python routines for a bunch of South Africans who had heard of the Pythons, but had never seen any of the BBC shows. For some reason, the South African government would not air them and this was long before VHS tapes. Every time I finished a routine (Pet Shop, Crunchy Frog, The Philosopher's Song, Blackmail, The Lumberjack Song, Squad - Camp It Up, I'm Not Dead, Violence Inherent in the System, She's A Witch, Knights of the Round Table, The Gorge of Peril, that I can remember), the locals fed me another beer. They had to pour me into a cab to get me back to the ship!
Amazing you could do all of that in the state you were in.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts