[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/QUOTE]
Correction. Its Londa Mela in Zimbabwe. Mic & Linda ran it back in late 70's. They may be retired by now.
Correction. Its Londa Mela in Zimbabwe. Mic & Linda ran it back in late 70's. They may be retired by now.
Company still operating. Your guys must be retired by now.

·
Premium Member
5,952 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!!

·
Registered
I love any and all firearms, also love archery hunting.
362 Posts
Welcome from Washington state, up here in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Do you get to do much hunting down there and if so, what's your favorite thing to hunt?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Welcome from Washington state, up here in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Do you get to do much hunting down there and if so, what's your favorite thing to hunt?
Hi there. Thanks for welcome. I manage a game and cattle farm in Free State province bordering Lesotho. Mountainous farm where we have Eland, Gemsbok, Zebra, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck, Common Reed buck as well as Mountain Reed buck.
I don't hunt for myself on the farm but have occassional hunters that come and cull excess sub adult Eland bulls.
If I had a choice to go on a hunt my choice will definanetly be for Springbuck and Impala. Easy to carry out and process, and good venison.
Our farm rifles are both custom K98 action in classic style. One in 7x57 shooting 140gr accubonds at 2620fps and a 3006 shooting 180gr interlock SP at 2500fps. No need for anything else.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi there. Thanks for welcome. I manage a game and cattle farm in Free State province bordering Lesotho. Mountainous farm where we have Eland, Gemsbok, Zebra, Red Hartebeest, Springbuck, Common Reed buck as well as Mountain Reed buck.
I don't hunt for myself on the farm but have occassional hunters that come and cull excess sub adult Eland bulls.
If I had a choice to go on a hunt my choice will definanetly be for Springbuck and Impala. Easy to carry out and process, and good venison.
Our farm rifles are both custom K98 action in classic style. One in 7x57 shooting 140gr accubonds at 2620fps and a 3006 shooting 180gr interlock SP at 2500fps. No need for anything else.
Apologise for spelling mistakes,darn finger all over the place

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, AdrianRSA.

Back in 1979, I spent an afternoon in a Capetown bar doing Monty Python routines for a bunch of South Africans who had heard of the Pythons, but had never seen any of the BBC shows. For some reason, the South African government would not air them and this was long before VHS tapes. Every time I finished a routine (Pet Shop, Crunchy Frog, The Philosopher's Song, Blackmail, The Lumberjack Song, Squad - Camp It Up, I'm Not Dead, Violence Inherent in the System, She's A Witch, Knights of the Round Table, The Gorge of Peril, that I can remember), the locals fed me another beer. They had to pour me into a cab to get me back to the ship!
Your father was a waste paper basket and your mother smells of elderberries.

·
God, Guns, Glory
37,013 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts