close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ain't This Stupid

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by gandog56, Jan 13, 2018 at 2:33 AM.

1. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Saw this on youtube today. SO instead of working WITH law enforcement, just enforcing the existing laws with maybe some mandatory sentences for the thugs caught committing crimes with guns, let's call in UN troops.

Only a libtard.

Rave and PAPA G like this.
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Following along. Read the entire article

http://theantimedia.org/un-peacekeepers-chicago/

There is a quiet genocide taking place in too many of our communities. Eighty percent of those who are being killed by gun violence are African American, and often killed at the hands of another African American. So we must protect these population groups, and that’s what the United Nations does. They’re a peacekeeping force. They know all about keeping the peace, and so we’re hopeful that they’ll hear our appeal.”

Boykin then elaborated on what he hopes the U.N. might accomplish in the city:

“They’ve been able to help in places like Africa and abroad, where they’ve sent troops in and sent forces in to help protect minority and vulnerable populations, and so quite frankly I think the same can be said for here in Chicago. I’m talking about physical security. I’m also talking about maybe suggestions for what we can do in Chicago to help protect our minority populations. We’re being, again, decimated by the violence that we see here in Chicago. I mean this is really a genocide, and we have to do something to stop it.”

PAPA G likes this.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

This story came out a couple weeks ago. He's an idiot, besides what he wants is illegal. City politicians cannot call in foreign troops.

Rambo, Rave, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  4. Aside from the legality, just who does this moron think the UN would send in? Does he not understand that more than likely it would be US troops that were asked to go? After all, we're the world's baby sitters.

If he were actually serious about asking for help, why not ask the governor for National Guard troops?

blaster, Rave, jwrauch and 4 others like this.
  5. Going to get a lot of people KILLED, I guarantee ya that !...............

6. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf G&G Evangelist

After all, they did such a good job stopping genocide in Bosnia and Africa. What could go wrong?

blaster, MoDoc, Bestiverhad and 3 others like this.
  7. big shrek

big shrek G&G Evangelist

Let North Korea nuke 'em first, should solve a lot of problems ;)

Gray Wolf and PAPA G like this.
  8. gandog56

The UN troops will pull out if they keep getting killed, like they ran with their tail between their legs in Somalia and Rwanda. Heck, they even ran out of Haiti. Second, you should NEVER want to pull in foreign troops to your county, that's just stupid. The only reason I could see asking is if the government is totally losing control. Oh wait, this is Dummycrap run Chicago, maybe they NEED UN troops.

big shrek, blaster, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  9. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Then they can add rape and looting .............

PAPA G and Big Dog like this.
  10. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Man would we be in big trouble if the U.N. did come in. Within a week the troops would be dead and the thugs would have tanks.

11. No, I am to close for that !...............

ncnascarlady and PAPA G like this.
  12. gandog56

I was living about 45 miles west of it, but I'm a long way away now.

PAPA G likes this.
  13. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Living in the Philadelphia area, we were a Cold War target zone!:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

We maybe out of target Chicago range, however we would probably have to deal with radiation fallout:eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes:

14. Hmm...I'd love to add some blue helmets to my war trophy collection.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 3:01 PM
    PAPA G likes this.
  15. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I got lot's of better ideas but I doubt they would be willing to implement them.

PAPA G likes this.
  16. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Stand down,give 'em room,that's the Democrats idea of solving the thug problems. :mad:

big shrek likes this.
  17. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    St. Louis has the highest murder rate in America. Start there. Oh wait, UN has no authority in the US. Never gonna happen anyway so never mind.

big shrek, blaster and PaleHawkDown like this.
  18. gandog56

I was west. I'm thinking prevailing winds were generally eastward.

PAPA G likes this.