close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Air Guns?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Mar 17, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    I know we can't please everyone, but i went to sit down and repair an air gun today and thought it would be cool to have this aboard?????? just a thought

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Your suggestion has gone on the list of suggested forums.

We shall look at the list shortly and we will let you know

3. just came into a little extra $ for some side jobs i did. always wanted a nice air rifle so i ordered a beeman R-7 should be in this week. i think an air rifle forum would be informative.

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

I have a cheap air rifle...and probably isn't the quality you're thinking about. However, it's good for scaring birds, neighbor's cats, and just plain fun to plink with at targets.

5. i have never fooled around with a quality air gun. i know they are out there. i am sure things have progressed since my red ryder. and no i didnt shoot my eye out

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

This thread is a little old.... ;)

7. only 5 years ... i didnt even notice

8. guess we know the answer to an airgun forum then don't we!!:eek:wned:

9. to tell the truth for the price of an airgun.... cmon just buy a REAL ak!

10. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That's how I feel unfortunately. I'd love to have a semi-decent air gun. But I'd rather have a new mil-surp or pistol more.

I need one to shoot in my backyard though....

11. my kids little Rossi .22/.410 isn't any louder than an airgun and it shoots real bullets!!! i'd just go get you one of them, then you even get in interchangeable .410 barrel for free!!! he ll even the ammo is almost as cheap!

[​IMG]

12. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

I have one similar to that for my son, but I don't want to shoot it in the backyard because my neighbor is a cop! I might get away with some super colibris or CCI CB longs. have you used those? Talk about quiet.

I wish I would have gotten the .410 combo model instead of the 20GA because I think mine is heaver with the .22 barrel and wood stock. Oh well.

13. i got the CMP catalog yesterday. i knew there were fancy pellet guns but i didnt know about these!

[​IMG]

$1195.00

Last edited: May 27, 2007
  14. Moss500Bantam

Moss500Bantam G&G Regular

I'd like a nice backyard plinker too.

15. heres a cheap one $868.00

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2007