Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,927 Posts
Posers! A real "gunguy" would use camo duck tape to hold those mags together! LOL!
That first one - would y'all want to go into a firefight wearing that getup?
Over there, the Guvmint troops look just as "irregular" as the rebels. We oughta just sit back and let 'em handle their own problems. Neither side has much to recomend them.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Looks like they sent in 200 Nigerians,waiting for us to step into the do-do,guess we will according to an official that will remain unidentified. Sounds like the Klinton "trial baloons" to me.:rolleyes: :nod:

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
are you sure it isn't nyc???:D

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the guy in the pink wig is practicing a minature Shock and Awe! :eek:

·
Registered
143 Posts
How could anybody take combat with that bunch of goons seriously?!!? I'd get my ***** kicked, I'd be so busy laughing that the second guy could just come right up and bayonet me!!

-Bert

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ok, did a little research on this topic, and came up with an amazingly macarbre yet entertaining news article. Is it wrong that I think this situation is so funny?

"One of the more notorious henchmen of the era was Joshua Milton Blahyi, a commander whose nom de guerre was “General Butt Naked.â€￾ Hired for his ferocity by rebel leader and Taylor contemporary Roosevelt Johnson, his “Butt Naked Battalionâ€￾ consisted of drug-fueled teens who went into battle in flowing dresses and colorful wigs. The general himself reportedly wore only laced-up boots and his weapon.
"

Whole article:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/947071.asp?cp1=1

-Bert

·
Registered
198 Posts
Joe, is there no end to you latest obsession for the AK-47?
Did you catch the news about the fire at the Jim Beam distillery? Now that is a catastrophe. I think the prez should send some disaster relief pronto.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
800,000 GALLONS GONE!!!

that was the big story around here, started by lightning. fire fighters could only keep the fire from spreading to the other bourbon warehouses. wonder how many shots that was???:(

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh the humanity!! I was just thinking about going to the liquor store and get some Beam Black! Better get there before the prices go up! :(

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Jim Beam???

Real Men Drink Jack Daniels! Shrike and I wiped out a litre of jack and about 1/2 a litre of Captain Morgan friday and Saturday night.
I suppose if you like Jim Beam this is a tragedy, but to me the difference between Jack Daniels and Jim Beam is the same as Beretta 9mm and a taurus 9mm........IMHO.

:rolleyes:

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JD...is just JB that spilled on the floor! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts