Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are the various AK pistols retailing for down there? Just wondering how our prices match up. Thanks!

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a pretty good deal JAC! They start here for $595!

·
Premium Member
30,672 Posts
"It's a mall ninja thing, you wouldn't understand."

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Personally if I get an ak with a barrel less than 16 inches it will be an sbr, because I can't justify all that power with out some way to control it, ie. a butt stock.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Personally if I get an ak with a barrel less than 16 inches it will be an sbr, because I can't justify all that power with out some way to control it, ie. a butt stock.
its not as bad as you think , i swear , really :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I'm just saying a butt stock would help accuracy and control a lot, don't get me wrong they look like a lot of fun, but the only way I'll buy a ak pistol or another smg like gun is if it's a sbr with a butt stock, It'll feel more complete that way.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
yep its no longer on their <i just found out its considered a any other rifle> i took the fore grip off .

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
KR- On the second pistol, first photo, who's furniture is that?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
No problem , glad i could help

it is

AKS-034 - AK-47 Front Handguard Set Four Rails Great Rail System ! Easy Install w/No Tools - Manufactured by: Cheaper Than Dirt

Manufacturer: Cheaper Than Dirt - Mfr# AKS034
Replacement foregrip for the AK47 rifle with Picantinny top and bottom rails and dual accessory side mounts for lights or lasers, ventilated for cooling and high impact resin for durability, easy to install without tools. The Upper piece is 4 3/8" long, the lower piece is 6 1/2" long and both are 1 11/16" wide.
Cheaper Than Dirt AKS034

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
I really need to find a bottom handguard like that but in aluminum. The UTG quad-rail aluminum handguard doesn't attach using the original clamp but instead uses four bolts to attach to the upper part of the guard. I only want to use the lower guard and use a heat-shield gas tube.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Let me know what you find JAC! Thats EXACTLY what I want to do with a pistol.

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Let me know what you find JAC! Thats EXACTLY what I want to do with a pistol.
We probably both thought of it because we both know it's going to look AWESOME.

I may have to just end up buying the UTG one and modifying it to my needs.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Again, thats what I was leaning towards! This is getting freaky!!!!! I want a "mini" one of these!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts