Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my V-12 .45 for $625. Seen a SAR-1 AK at the gunshow today with factory laminate stock and grips with razor straight sights for $339.00. Everything fits great,the furniture just needs lightly sanded and oil finished. Should I get this one, send it out to be parked and Gunkoted and a slant brake added for $250.00 more? Or should I get a milled Bulgarian SA-M7 FOR $550.00 from FAC? The milled ones are supposed to be superbly finished and have a vented brake on them. As you know, I already have a SAR-1, I stopped at my dealer and got a copy of his FFL for direct shipping...what would YOU do?

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
stick to the plan NRAJOE

get the Bulgarian, its what you been wanting for a while.;)

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
I agree w/PAPA G.. Everytime I find myself in a similar situation and try to take the cheaper way out, I nearly always kick myself in the butt after I have time to think about it. Doesn't always happen that way, but..

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oops, 6-0 now...

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Think thats the longest I've ever kept a firearm.
I've had my shotgun for 27 years that my parents gave me for Christmas. Not an AK, but special enough to me. I think I would get rid of my PAP M77 and my SKS before I would get rid of that shotgun.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yup....saw someone pay $1800 for one just like mine on GB!
I paid $600 out the door back in '03...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts