close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

al queda tapes

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by johno, Aug 22, 2002.

1. johno

johno G&G Newbie

what do y'all think of those training tapes that cnn has been showing? the ones showing them gassing dogs?

2. It made me sick to my stomach. I have been jumped on in the past for wanting to use limited nuclear weapons on these "people", I guess I am not so crazy after all. These individuals are not like us and sitting down to talk to them and get their true feelings is not going to solve anything. They have been a pain in the world's buttocks for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. Its time for them to go. All of them.

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Made me sick too. As far as I'm concerned,THEY are a virus that needs to be eliminated.

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

You gentlemen are on track. I hope these people are destroyed in a painfully slow manner. Nuclear/atomic is too fast.

5. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

Who, exactly is "they"?

6. Dont drop the nukes directly on them. Just surround them with nearby hits and let the radiation do its work.

7. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

like maybe just a few dirty bombs

8. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Lenny 2,that would be the institution of "theyness".

9. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

unfortunatly, these pieces of crap may get us, before we get them, i am not to concerned about the trials on dogs, we stocked ships with sheep and goats in our origanal tests of thermo nuclear devices like the test at inewetok, and in the testing grounds at mercury nevada, the atomic proving grounds, what worries me is they are carrying out tests of lethality, thats a prelude to actual use

10. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i agree with 7mmmag. we have done our fair share of testing on animals. just our gummint does abetter job of hiding their videos!!!:nod:

11. THEY-- Let me take a wild stab at they-- Radical Islam Extremeists.

12. wes

wes G&G Newbie

YOU WIN,ALAN.

13. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

I would like to include many other extremists in there: Koresh, Rudolph, McVeigh...We have people just as dangerous as the Islam Extremists in our own backyard. Most of which are Christian Extremists.

14. wes

wes G&G Newbie

So,Lenny,included in your list would also be Jefferson,Washington,Adams,Franklin,etc?

15. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I can see this thread is headed toward a meltdown... :(

Jesse

16. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

hey lenny2 are you a Christain or a atheist just wondering from your coments it would lead me to thank that you do not belive there is a God.

17. Lenny you are going off on a tangent. We were talking about al-queda. I am not a Christian extremeist. MarkII 22 you would be wise not to go there.

18. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Yeh alan c I thank you might be right I was just wondering Lenny for get that I posted that if you want to.

19. He didn't forget he will answer in due time. Mark check into Judaism--that might answer some of your questions.