Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay i'm not looking to spend a mint, but i want to buy an albanian sks, does anyone know, where i can get one, or who might have one for sale, I picked one up that a friend of mine has, and i fell in love with it... Please help!!!

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
C_corrick; I picked mine up when Aim had them for $125 and wish I had bought 2 or 3 more. Don't know where to find them nowadays; GOOD LUCK. If you can find them for $125 let me know where!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
The Albainians are all gone.:( Every once and awile I'll see them at gun shows, but they are going for over $300 becuase they are a collectors item now.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
didnt you sell one not that long ago SKS? i only see them from private owners on gunbroker or gunsamerica. every once in a while i will see one up in Reno at a gunshow

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got one, i got one, I paid 150 bucks it should be here in a couple of weeks, i found it yesterday on gunbroker it started out at 100 bucks, buy it now was 135, plus 15 shipping and handling, I'm excited, it was only on auction for about 10 minutes when i found it, they guy had about 10 auctions, and they were all cool stuff that i wish i would have had about 500 bucks and i could have bought a couple of enfields, and either a yugo sks or another mosin, the most expensive was 150, the cheapest was 90 bucks, you guys need to check gunbroker out!!!

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
C_C; $150 total investment isn't bad for a rifle you can't buy anymore! I believe only 5000 were made from what I remember. Good Score; Hope to see you in the shoot!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i was actually reading somewhere where they produced 20,000, but they figure that only about 6,000 are left in circualtion!!! now hopefully in 5 years, there will only be half that!!!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
didnt you sell one not that long ago SKS? i only see them from private owners on gunbroker or gunsamerica. every once in a while i will see one up in Reno at a gunshow

Yeah, I had to liquidate some of my assets for college money. Got good money for it and had people fighting over it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got my albanian today, and it is awsome, it needs a good cleaning though, there is still cosmoline in it, and it is in great shape, i cant believe the deal i got on it... I would like to buy another to put it up..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts