Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up an excellent condition Albanian SKS. 1978 mfg. Knowing that info on these rifles is very little, I am hoping that a brother or sister out there in computer land can tell me where I can find a "butt stock" cleaning kit for this rifle. Anybody know?:feedback:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Cheaper than dirt has the tubular cleaning kit to fit inside the butt of an Ak or SKS, I assume this is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you are talking about. Aim has them and Tapco and others out there too. But, most are "Chinese." I am looking for "ALBANIAN." Original,authentic. Thanks just the same bro.

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Dean R;

I think that you should just sell the gun instead of buying a cleaning kit for it in fact I will take it off your hands since I'm sooooo nice.

Seriously though, good score! I have one and am looking for another. BTW how much did it cost you if ya don't mind?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This Albanian ran me $350.00. And I bought a couple of butt stock cleaning kits at a gun show. $8.00 for the pair. Today I have the time to take the cosmo off of her. It will even look better.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Try Auction Arms, under SKS. I believe I saw some Albanian stuff on there yesterday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts