Gun and Game Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,837 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,694 Posts
Heck, we had a Wookie in the White House for 8 years!
Stop comparing Michelle Obama to Chewbacca's race! Its degrading to all Wookies!

That's how you get an armed ripped off! :p

·
Registered
145 Posts
I agree with Guardian if they come billions of lights years away to start a fight there ready for what ever we have.
Unless they are looking to colonize and the aliens don’t want to have a lot of collateral damage to the planet. Then we might have a chance once they put boots on the ground. Even then we will more then likely loose. I imagine the weapons advancements will be far superior to ours.Thats not including artillery,rockets etc. I imagine there rifles and sidearms will be highly advanced. There may not be ray guns or plasma weapons. I would say more in the lines of caseless rounds of some type. Or just some type of rail gun tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
30,563 Posts
They are and have been here for a long time.
You know all that probing they are always up to?
That’s drunk teenager alien stuff.
The serious business is them robot mole men !
And they wants our wimmins!!!

·
Premium Member
24,837 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,837 Posts
And "or is this going to be another bug hunt?"-from Aliens.

I don't keep up with who does all the sci-fi/horror stuff but is the latter a small reference to Starship Troopers?
I have not kept up with ALIEN movie culture, so I don't know off the top of my head. I have to go, so I don't have time to research it, right now. Perhaps one of the Fellers could help us out on your question.

Reactions: jwrauch and BigEd63

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Yeah I'm gonna be back at the bench swagging primer pockets.
One part of reloading I find almost as fun as having root canal done.

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
I would be gathering the mole men. A secret race of beings that live under ground. And except for a few secret agents, who are hybred to look like humans, very seldom surface. We hate people in general, except for our fetish for boo bee's. But we wil reveal ourselves and stand with them against a common enemy.Especialy if the humans let us have a few of their women to grope.
Ask @billy about us, he knows, we exist. We tried to make contact and he shot one of us when he innocently tried to grope Billy's woman.

·
Premium Member
24,837 Posts
And "or is this going to be another bug hunt?"-from Aliens.

I don't keep up with who does all the sci-fi/horror stuff but is the latter a small reference to Starship Troopers?
To answer your question, I think not. From what I found, the writer of the ALIENS: BUG HUNT movie borrowed heavily from the earlier STARSHIP TROOPERS story, but they make no reference to it.

Reactions: BigEd63 and jwrauch

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Need to get rid of the evil doers in our government first.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts