close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alright, SPELL CHECK is here!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jun 18, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Hey Hey!

As promised one spell check! Now it may not be the best, and yes it does use a pop-up window, only if you press the spell check button, but its here!

*Check it out and I do want everyone to use it! I knwo I wlli be using ti all teh time!*

Haha!!

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Tank ewe berry mulch four they spiel Czech.

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I prefer useing my dicanary and relying on my Spelling bee award wining intalect. :)

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Show me the way (to the spell check button)

Ok Chris...where's the bucton fer the sspel ck? I've looked fer it and it ain't on my puter.

Oxferd;)

PS: OOP's...Found the button at the bottom in the middle. Not only can I not spell but I can't see. Good thing you didn't tell me where the spell button because I can't hear or remember, either. Guess I'm ready for the repair shop.

Anyway, thanks Chris for putting the spell check on this forum. No excuses for missspeled words now. (ha)

Oxford

Last edited: Jun 18, 2002
  5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

WOW! Oxford, with those qualifications, you must either work at the post office or INS.

6. My man Chris!

Slide on over here so I can give ya a big kiss, he he he he.

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I want to make it clear that my previous post passed the spell check.

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

You better make sure you have that anti-rub off lipstick this time, last time you kissed me dale you left a big lip stain on my cheek for a week!

Look Ma, I passed the spell check!

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

THANKS CHRIS !!!!!!!!

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

ets aboat tyme you git thut spel chek. got tyred looken at mi decshunary, tanks kris!

11. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Shoooot it be don't working for's mee's I dont be understandin'ss. Ricky BBBBBBBBBB

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Does this qualify as genuinely handicapped?

Ok Klaus:

Re: your post above...There's no post office workers allowed here.

Not only do I have the handicaps listed above but I'm color blind, flat footed, ugly, bald headed, a smart alec, fat, slow witted, and anything else that qualifies me as a genuine handicapped person.

So where's my handicap parking permit, federal aid, state aid, or just plain anti aids medicine? (ha)

Now how do you like those apples?

Oxford:nod:

13. Armorer

Armorer Guest

Booger, spaz, op-rod, geek.

None of these words are in Microsoft's spell check, so I thought I'd try them here :)

Well I was gonna try out the new spell checker, seems its off-line :)

>>>Unable to contact spellcheck server. Please try again later. <<<

14. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Hey Armorer...from your picture you're getting a little think around your chin area. Been eating too many taco's around that truck stop at Beto Junction? (ha)

Oxford:D

15. Do you have speak and spell?