Am I the only one wondering about the Obummer ads?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by quavodus, Aug 1, 2020 at 9:14 AM.

1. quavodus

quavodus G&G Enthusiast

Moss,Tn.
    I can't be the only one wondering what the hell all these Obama ads are doing on here? I don't want to offend anyone on here.

PAPA G, Fishhead and Jim Bridger like this.
  2. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The Dems are forced to run an Old Horse. Sleepy Joe Biden is a failure. Mr. Obama a popular Democrat is trying to stabilize the next election in 100 days. The Dems will try to find another candidate at their convention. :rolleyes:

PAPA G and jwrauch like this.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I haven't seen them. Just the Bidumb adds on Youtube.

PAPA G and jwrauch like this.
  4. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

The Democrats would be better of delaying the election to find a candidate worth running with. Instead they want to go with sleepy Joe Biden. LOL

PAPA G, jwrauch and Jim Bridger like this.
  5. ammodotcom

ammodotcom G&G Enthusiast

I tried listening to a YouTube video of rainfall on my phone to help me get to sleep last night. Just as I was nodding off an Ilhan Omar ad fired up at a billion decibels.

6. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Just about all the channels have those ludicrous ads anymore, it seems like.

I also listen to rain or even interviews to fall asleep. Nothing like getting smacked wide awake with some BUY ME! nonsense.

BigEd63 and PAPA G like this.
  7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I have a battery powered white noise machine on my bedside table. Of the eight sounds, I like the rainfall best. Very soothing. And no political ads!
    On youtube I get hit with Senile Joe spouting his BS, and occasionally a Trump ad tossing mud on Senile Joe.

PAPA G, jwrauch and Jaison like this.
  8. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Sleepy Joe Biden is a very old White guy version of Fidel Castro. Castro was a lying Communist who took from us. He then brought the Russian Army 50 miles from our shores. Biden is as far Left.:mad:

BigEd63, AK Hunter, PAPA G and 2 others like this.
  9. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Saw a headline about Trump wanting to delay the election. Knowing our "media", their hate for this country & especially for Trump, I didn't think it worth reading.

AK Hunter, PAPA G and jwrauch like this.
  10. quavodus

quavodus G&G Enthusiast

Moss,Tn.
    When Trump mentioned delaying election, I think he just threw it out there as a way to maybe cut down on people infecting other people. It was not set in stone. The Leftist Communist media acted like it was. I personally don't think it should be delayed. But, I didn't try to crucify Trump. Trump is way different than the Leftists, he loves America!

jwrauch and BigEd63 like this.
  11. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

Most of what Trump just throws out there is for the left to bite on. The left is like an angry shark in the water they will bite on anything. Once they are in that feeding frenzy they would bite on a rubber tire if it hit the water. Trump is just baiting them to keep them fired up so they don't think so well. He alone doesn't have the power to change the election day. The congress is the only one that can do that & that was another thing they could think about while getting the next stimulus package ready. It was just a distraction for the left.

jwrauch, Big Dog, jimkim and 2 others like this.
  12. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I ain't seen any Obama ad's on here.

maybe your personal google biorhythm generator is putting them up for you.

13. I haven't seen any, but I mostly watch YouTube, and listen to the radio for my news. I have my doubts Twilight Joe Biden will live until November. Is it just me or does he remind y'all of an irradiated Bob Barker? That last face stretch really changed his looks.

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 5:53 PM
    Felix's Tattoo likes this.
  14. MRT NH 72

MRT NH 72 G&G Evangelist

He looks like a hollowed out soulless puppet with dead eyes.

Jaison likes this.
  15. They show up on G&G on my laptop but not my desktop.

I avoid G&G on my laptop because of it. Will happen here if they show up.