Gun and Game Forum banner

What do you think?

• I\'d love to see completely new SKSs come out with all sorts of options like different calibers, fin

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • I\'d like to see an exact pattern reproduction made of the originals.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I\'d like to see them made with both US and original parts, like most AKs, FALs, and G3s.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wouldn\'t find them practical or worth the money.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • I think it would cease to be everything an SKS is.

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Don\'t you have better things to do with your life than to post silly polls like this? Get a girlfr

Votes: 12 25.5%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
It wont happen, there are too many flooding the market that are cheap, in decent condition, and accurate. Why would I want a .308 caliber in an SkS? Thats what the M-1A and the Garand are for. Leave the SkS as it is, a foeiegn import from various countries that have poured into the States. Where else can I pop off a thousand rounds of lacquered Wolf bull-sh it ammo for $80 and not feel guilty. If I even thought of usenig that crap in my Garand or an M1-A I wouldnt be ablr to sleep right. I really dont think it marketable because you can get a Yugo for less than $200 dollars.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.