Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a chinese ammo belt from www.sportsmanguide.com and man it's awesome. I can pack 3 stripper clips in one pouch and ther's 6 pouches all together. Plus I can add another magazine pouch on there if I want, BUT WAIT, that's not all. You couldn't go with no grenade pouches, that's right you have 4 holds for stick greades. You can't go wrong on this deal. I got mine, now go get yours. this is truly awesome for all sks freaks out there

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
You gotta love that military sursplus stuff. It's cool and functional. Plus it'll be handy for poop hits the fan day.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm assuming "poop hits the fan" day is when that might ACTUALLY come in handy. My first thought was that such a setup would be cool if someone was ever foolish enough to envade us.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I'm assuming "poop hits the fan" day is when that might ACTUALLY come in handy. My first thought was that such a setup would be cool if someone was ever foolish enough to envade us.
Yep. Or when Hillary's goons come for every gun we own.

·
Registered
997 Posts
The Sportsman's Guide
If you check them out on the www see the section on "Military Headquarters"
Oh yaa baby. These guys are only 12 miles from my house and I go into the public showroom every two weeks to see what deals they have.
I actually toured the warehouse when I worked at the postal service since we handled their mail order catalogs. They had to have a janitor follow me with a mop, due to my tongue dragging on the floor.
They have "buyers" traveling the world picking up their stuff. They'll call back and say transfer $50,000.00 to such and such bank I've found some rope, or whatever.

In fact today I'm stopping back in before work to pick up 3 more mint condition Nato ammo cans size 13x13x10, waterproof, extremely heavy duty, all steel, for $9.97 each.

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thespostsmansguide.com great stuff that cheaperthandirt.com can't afford. I love sprtsman guide and I will always shop their for my military needs, funny how I said that, I'll be in the military very, very soon.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Be careful this last couple weeks mm christ. I showed up for basic with a disorderly conduct hanging over my head celebrating my last couple of weeks of freedom, only to find once I got in I had plenty of opportunity to get drunk with my new buddies and get in trouble.

I'll never forget the 1st sarge coming down to see me in jail one weekend, there I stood at attention, naked, all beat up listening to the 1st sarge yelling at me, "You are one sorry piece of xxxx son."

I was.

"Hit the juice and you cook your goose"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts