Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had this somewhere else I think, my brain isn’t working good enough to find it.
That said, my good friend sent me a few more boxes to add to the collection. Cool thing was they had spent brass as well. Thanks sir! This was a coin rack but using it for boxes.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Well, I need to drag mine out and post a photo. A buddy of mine passed about 20 years ago and left lots of guns, ammo, reloading stuff and just lots of hunting gear. So, they were trying to get rid of a lot of junk, old reloading stuff including a couple vintage presses and said does, case trimmers, old scales and such, and they had some very old shotgun shells but they were probably not safe to shoot but they were gong to trash them. So I said sure I will try and shoot them just for grins.....you know it is coming......about 15-20 boxes of paper 12 gauge shells, boxes in great shape as well. I will try and do a picture tomorrow.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,319 Posts
Dang Jerry.....couple months ago threw out a couple old .22lr boxes from the 40s....got tired of looking at them..... would of sent them to you....😔

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Not really all that old, but Norinco ammo has not been imported since 1994 I think. Found a couple boxes of ammo today. Note the price on the white box, $6.99.

Attachments

Reactions: neophyte and Jaison
1 - 16 of 16 Posts