Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

· Registered
424 Posts
I have been busy reloading ammo the past 5 months. Good thing I had the supplies on hand. In the next few months I plan to crank out another 500 357mag rounds. Hard to get primers and powder right now. As soon as I can get some Blue Dot powder I will load some 44mag. I feel sorry for the people that are just now waking up to the storm. I have spent 15 years getting ready for this mess and I am still not as prepared as I would have liked.

· Registered
1,971 Posts
Gun owners should be asking why none of these "better than the NRA" groups aren't stopping any of this nonsense. I hardly ever even see ANY ONE ELSE mentioned by name. It is easy to sit out in the peanut gallery tearing up and ripping down a 200 year old organization, lets see some of these people DO SOMETHING USEFUL NOW.

Reactions: jwrauch

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I sent that before I was ready .
I agree with JackRyan we need the NRA more then ever . What ever is going internally with the NRA we should let the leaders of the NRA handle it .
Also let them get back on track at protecting our rights . As the other gun organizations go not sure what they have done either. Maybe the should join forces with the NRA . I know they can’t do many of the normal fundraisers because of COVID that’s only temporary. I couldn’t afford to become a life member of the NRA . Every year I have spent money on renewing my membership.
Every time I have ordered from Midway USA I donate to the NRA what I can afford .
So hopefully the ones that don’t have a AR15 or any semi automatic rifle see that if Biden and his team of Nazi’s get by with that ban . Then they will come after handguns and pump shotguns and rifles then lever action rifles.
I’m almost sure there definitely going to hit the ammunition market with higher taxes in the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
15,546 Posts
I sent that before I was ready .
I agree with JackRyan we need the NRA more then ever . What ever is going internally with the NRA we should let the leaders of the NRA handle it .
Also let them get back on track at protecting our rights . As the other gun organizations go not sure what they have done either. Maybe the should join forces with the NRA . I know they can’t do many of the normal fundraisers because of COVID that’s only temporary. I couldn’t afford to become a life member of the NRA . Every year I have spent money on renewing my membership.
Every time I have ordered from Midway USA I donate to the NRA what I can afford .
So hopefully the ones that don’t have a AR15 or any semi automatic rifle see that if Biden and his team of Nazi’s get by with that ban . Then they will come after handguns and pump shotguns and rifles then lever action rifles.
I’m almost sure there definitely going to hit the ammunition market with higher taxes in the next few years.

Freedom loving Americans are disjointed. All need to come together under one unified body inclusive of the NRA, GOA and others including assorted State Organizations. United We Stand. We the People. God Bless America and bring unity in standing by and for OUR CONSTITUTION. Guns and Ammo are already taxed by the "Pittman Robertson" act.

· Registered
648 Posts
IMOA, it's an anti-gun tactic to get around the 2nd Amendment and get database information on who bought what ammo, which equates to what kind of weapons you have and where those weapons are located as well. They'll also be collecting a fee to provide the BGC service too.

· Registered
373 Posts
I live in CA and the State requires identification to checked before purchasing ammunition. A month ago I stopped into s Sport shop to buy a box of .22lr so I could introduce my 12 year old daughter to shooting. She's been introduced to air rifle competition shooting so she knows about gun safety. At the counter, the salesman not only asked me for id but also for me to register own of my guns by a background check since I had not purchased a gun recently. So, that's $15-$20 I have to spend just so I can buy a box of .22lr ammo? I said no thank you and left. I agree with Get Out. I think it's a Liberal scheme to get a database on gun owners. If there is a record that you have one, they'll assume you have atleast 2 or more.

· Registered
8,332 Posts
The Golden Handcuffs approach to gun control.
At one time in America every state could set its own drinking age, speed limit, age to buy tobacco.
In steps the Feds come up and and say, we will make you a honey of a deal.
What say We pick up 2/3 your highway costs if you just lower your little ole speed limit to what We tell you?
The D.C congress critter is th bread winner!
State legislature uses the money they originaly were ear marked for maintaining roads, instead they dump that cash into Social Services.
Hot diggedy Dog!
FREE money! 🎉🎩

After awhile that State might want to go back to how they used to be their own boss, but now the Feds say 'Yah You gonna do what we Tell you to do' or were gonna pull our sweet sweet highway funds you now come to rely on.

I can see Feds messing with States in that way.
In fact the whole game is Extortion.

Extortion of your Freedoms.
Removing your choice.
Obama care was extortion, removing your choice, in most cases you had no choice.

· Registered
8,332 Posts
I live in CA and the State requires identification to checked before purchasing ammunition. A month ago I stopped into s Sport shop to buy a box of .22lr so I could introduce my 12 year old daughter to shooting. She's been introduced to air rifle competition shooting so she knows about gun safety. At the counter, the salesman not only asked me for id but also for me to register own of my guns by a background check since I had not purchased a gun recently. So, that's $15-$20 I have to spend just so I can buy a box of .22lr ammo? I said no thank you and left. I agree with Get Out. I think it's a Liberal scheme to get a database on gun owners. If there is a record that you have one, they'll assume you have atleast 2 or more.
California Black market on Bootleg .22's coming soon to a truckstop near you?:ROFLMAO:

· Premium Member
24,548 Posts
Ammunition background check/registration to get a card to buy ammo is nothing but a back door means of gun registration/confiscation. They track your ammo purchases and what caliber you purchase. They then know who has guns and a pretty good idea of what kind when they start banning them one style at a time and can come after you if they have no record of you surrendering your firearms.

· Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Well just heard a bill was submitted for a registry for all guns and ammunition background checks . I would suggest everyone write there state representative . Bombard the law makers with phone calls and letters . Not that anything will help it’s still worth a try . Also we need to help these pro gun organizations the best we can . I joined the NRA and GOA the Guns of America .

· Registered
3,109 Posts
Well just heard a bill was submitted for a registry for all guns and ammunition background checks . I would suggest everyone write there state representative . Bombard the law makers with phone calls and letters . Not that anything will help it’s still worth a try . Also we need to help these pro gun organizations the best we can . I joined the NRA and GOA the Guns of America .

Thank for joining the GOA and the NRA. They have never needed members and donations more than today. Sent GOA $50 recently. Phone calls, letters and money is the only way to save our gun rights.

Reactions: Huey Rider

· Registered
2,478 Posts
The ban on the import of Russian ammo & guns is the latest attack.

· Registered
3,109 Posts
The ban on the import of Russian ammo & guns is the latest attack.
And it will get worse. Much of the primers come from Russia and those primers and ammo supply a lot of the US market as well as the reloading market. Just because you may not buy the Russian ammo now, it will cause the price of all ammo to go up. I notice several companies now show zero stock of 7.62 x 39 ammo, even the American made is gone. put folks in a panic. My guess is that since they know they cannot get the Russian stuff, the panic buy the other ammo. Those of us who shoot the 9mm, 45, 5.56, 300 BLK, 7.62 x 39, 38 special, 40 sw, 308 and 30-06 that is not Russian made will suddenly have a bunch more people competing for the limited supply we already have.
This is bad, and this is big>

· Registered
3,109 Posts
Ammunition background check/registration to get a card to buy ammo is nothing but a back door means of gun registration/confiscation. They track your ammo purchases and what caliber you purchase. They then know who has guns and a pretty good idea of what kind when they start banning them one style at a time and can come after you if they have no record of you surrendering your firearms.
Some of us still remember back around 1994 when you had to show an ID to buy ammo at Walmart. I do not recall having to write and sign my name in a book. It listed the type and amount of ammo that you bought. They kept the little notebook under the gun counter, the one where Walmart also had a big book and you could "order" any gun from their national suppliers.

Many may not know, but Walmart started a policy long ago of keep the video tapes of gun sales and making them available to ATF or other law enforcement. If you bought a gun at Walmart and I have, then your sales receipt, the federal forms, and the video of the transaction at the gun counter was easily recovered. Personally, I had no problem at the time, however, all those records in a massive database does raise some serious questions. If a government agency can access a database that shows a video of every gun sale of every citizen, then they can come pick them up some Saturday. Something for thought. Of course they know every place you go from your car, fitbit and phone. But do we want government tracking our every move at every minute? Not really.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.