close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

An antifa decides to go shopping for a gun ...

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, Nov 13, 2017.

1. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

How exactly does an ANTIFA act? Arrogant and confrontational could describe many people here...

I've only seen them (ANTIFA) at one protest and they stayed away from the rest of the protesters, walked behind everyone in their own group etc. Yes they looked intimidating, but there was no violence etc. from them.

My wife tasked me with looking for any actual ANTIFA violence. If you can help me out, I'd appreciate it...

2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

3. 99dragon99

I am half way through the 3rd video... I have not seen a single thing that can be attributed to ANTIFA other than the name being in the title... I had to take a smoke break on the third one because it was promoting male enhancements... I'll continue on...

OK... 3rd video becomes racist when it's about a black man and a white woman... So pretty much makes it invalid for any argument...

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Rambo likes this.
  4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Here is CNN's view.

Unmasking AntiFa

Riot Police Spray Antifa Protesters with Pepper Balls Portland

PAPA G likes this.
  5. 99dragon99

OK... I don't have enough time to watch all of them. I haven't seen anything that is "ANTIFA" specific... other that people defining it such in the title. The last one, I had to stop... I watched... Jeez... I mean really... Give me proof that ANTIFA did something, not just a conservative/hate all view. If the last dude is really a threat... I guess you have some "insecurities"...

Rambo likes this.
  6. 99dragon99

I have not seen anything in any of the videos that says ANTIFA is violent... it's a dissenting opinion, but not that there is the rage of violence.

7. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

Well, I pray you never find what you are looking for.

8. It takes all kinds !..........................

grizcty, PAPA G and jwrauch like this.
  9. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Definitely a couch commando whose only experience with firearms involves a video game console, in my opinion.

SKS NOOB and jwrauch like this.
  10. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Sir 99dragon99. Please give up smoking its killing you!!! I smoked for 50 years about a pack a day. I knew about all the warnings and reasons to quit smoking, but I believed bad things happen to others and not me. Being diagnosed with COPD then a couple years ago I was found to have developed Emphysema. I have to use oxygen 24/7 dealing with an oxygen hose on an oxygen generator, and a portable oxygen tank on wheels when I have to leave the house. Dealing with them severely stops most things. I tried to do stuff, but the hoses get in the way, get tangled up in stuff, and get stepped on!!!! The biggest sadness is that I cannot do things with my grand daughters! :(:(:(

99dragon99 and Capt'n Mil Coll like this.
  11. blaster, PAPA G and grizcty like this.
  12. SUBMOA

SUBMOA G&G Evangelist

Follow up video

Fwiw
    While looking cool , I'm out on the shotgun!

shop tom and Jaison like this.
  13. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

My method for dealing with ANTIFA members is like dealing with dangerous wild critters: Take proper safety precautions and avoid where possible. If they charge you to harm you or your family, put 'em down.

PAPA G and Big Dog like this.
  14. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Antipantyfas seem to only be dangerous in packs, driving each other to violence. Much like other primitive pack animals, like chimps and BLM Thugs. Individually, not so dangerous.

mdj696 and PAPA G like this.
  15. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

unnamed.jpg

Alright folks, I'm a little late to the party but somebody needs to slap the proverbial snot out of Captain stupid and send him packing back to the padded rubber Romper Room where he came from

PAPA G likes this.
  16. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

So what exactly do you need, them all marching under a banner that says We Are Antifa? If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, odds are it IS a duck.

Big Dog likes this.
  17. Jaison

Jaison They who choose safety over liberty gain neither Forum Contributor

Yonder
    'Proverbial snot'

Lol! Yes, indeed.

gsbuickman and PAPA G like this.
  18. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

First off, I think that 'Antifa' dude was really a female trying to be a male. Or maybe it was a male "exploring his feminine side"? Holding to current "social protocols" I guess that is supposed to be OK. Weird is still weird in my book, but as long as they are not hurting anyone, I don't really care.
    I wonder how Ms Antifa would like being shaken down to prove "she" is not doing anything wrong? Well, no. I really don't have to wonder, I think. Antifa sounds an awful lot like Nazi brown shirts.

As far as calling "storm-troopers" like him/her Antifa, that title was started by Antifa people themselves. They worked hard to establish that. Labeling people that act in a similar manner can reasonably be called Antifa. Even if not accurate, the label serves as a description that many people will understand.
    If that is "profiling" then so be it.

19. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

The true SA Brownshirts were far more organized than these random anarchistic idiots. They are fodder for the battle to destroy America, nothing more.
    That critter in the gunshop - looked like a bull dyke to me, trying to act tough. Hope she enjoyed her night in jail.