An informed Democracy...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Oct 8, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

A site to keep tabs on congressional activity and to stay up on what your representatives are doing: http://thomas.loc.gov

Last edited: Oct 8, 2002
  2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE A REPRESENTATIVE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!! GOT IT!!!!!!AAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!:nod: :D

3. NRAJOE

Ok "Klaus", aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh! to you toooooooooooooooooooo!:D ;) I don't like to use any word that starts with Democra at all. Thats the way the site was advertised! :eek: :p

Last edited: Oct 8, 2002
  4. Klaus

Klaus Guest

We better not become a "Democratic Republic"; I might become upset. Very upset.

5. NRAJOE

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH! Huh Klaus? ;) :D

6. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    he he he,
    here we go!

7. Rock

Rock Guest

To call America a Democracy is like calling Bill Klinton a role model...And why do we call Communist Liberals??? Does it make them feel better??? And why do people think the UN is a good thing?????????????????????????????????????????????????

8. I'm tellin ya.......

Howdy,

Ya'll come on up the the upper Midwest. We'll draw a line and ceed from the nation, Form our own nation called New America. Use the same constitution and system of government as the original was intended to be used.......

I know, a man can dream..............:p

9. wes

wes Guest

It gets cold up there in the the winter. Let's ceed someplace that has a nicer climate.

10. I vote for California, not only is there many ports and harbors, and the climate is excellent, but just think of how it'll stick it to the Libs and anti's i can almost hear the collective sighs and gasps, not to mention the protesters and filthy hippies that'll come out of the wood work.
    Think about it the ultimate strong hold of Liberalism (read Communism/Marxism) taken over by people who actually think for themselves and wish to stay as individuals.
    Ahh what a great dream!
    -Jesse

Last edited: Oct 10, 2002
  11. BenP

BenP Guest

Just remember, we had our chance once to go a different path back in 1860, but everyone wanted to be in the union. Even us Texicans sold out when we coulda had our own little piece of heaven and not be told what to do by them dang yankees.

Joining the Union was a sellout. I ain't talkin' bout slavery neither. That crap woulda ended anyhow. I'm talking about the real reason why we fought the civil war. Remember, at that time the South was a heckuva lot more like how the founding fathers operated than the north was. Why did the Union invade the southern states, anyhow? Why was it Fort Sumpter was cannonballed?

12. You go BenP. The United State of Texas.