And so it begins...Author Claims Barrett Adopted Children Just To Shield Herself From Accusations Of

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by K75RT, Sep 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I wonder what excuse he'd have for oprah spending her money in Africa rather than supporting American kids. Or madonna adopting her foreign kids, rather than Americans.:rolleyes:

2. Kellen

Kellen G&G Evangelist

When you are a hammer, everything in the world looks to you like a nail. This Ibram Kendi person is a sad example of someone so immersed in his own racist/antiracist ideology that he is no longer capable of seeing or understanding that there are some things done out of simple love for fellow human beings.

jwrauch, Jack Ryan, Ranger4 and 9 others like this.
  3. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    What a two faced racist Marxist putz!

4. Kellen, I saw what you meant...sorry for doubting...the article has that Ibriham Kendi..he is a putz..

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    BigEd63 likes this.
  5. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

information: he’s a race baiter

https://www.newsweek.com/why-ibram-...ney-barretts-adopted-haitian-children-1534507

Democrats and left-wing activists are staunchly opposed to Barrett's nomination, as she is deeply conservative and would shift the balance of power further to the right—making a six-to-three conservative majority on the top court. Lawmakers on the left have warned that reproductive rights, LGBTQ issues, health care and immigration issues could all be threatened by her appointment.

[​IMG]
    Ibram X. Kendi visits Build to discuss the book "Stamped: Racism, Antiracism and You" at Build Studio on March 10 in New York City MICHAEL LOCCISANO/GETTY

big shrek, TXplt and Ten Man like this.
  6. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I hope the republicans in the Senate don't let this BS influence them. IMO, being racist shouldn't be an issue. The issue is will she do her job, per the constitution, regardless of personal feelings & the libs just can't understand that concept, because liberalism is all about "feelings".

While I surely hope President Trump wins reelection, I think it is even more important to at least maintain & hopefully increase control of the Senate!

TXplt, Jack Ryan, neophyte and 4 others like this.
  7. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That guy is defiantly about 10 bricks shy of a full stack.

TXplt and BigEd63 like this.
  8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    They say that like it is a BAD thing!

It works for ME!!! :usa2:

TXplt, BigEd63, K75RT and 1 other person like this.
  9. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Funny ain't it that if you believe in the Bill of Rights, The United States Constitution and treating everyone equally under the law.
    The leftists call you a racist right wing extremist?
    And some people wonder why I'm done with trying to make nice nice with this gaggle of fools and lunatics.:eek::confused::usa2:

jwrauch, big shrek, Ten Man and 3 others like this.
  10. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Just ram her through. Limit the exposure to the BS. The more propaganda that comes out the worse it is for the nation and everyone. Tune out the marxists and just act.

jwrauch, big shrek, ChaZam and 4 others like this.
  11. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

jwrauch, K75RT, Ten Man and 1 other person like this.
  12. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Gonna get ugly peeps, really ugly.

K75RT and Brother Bob like this.
  13. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    I don't think so. After four years of crap thrown at President Trump, I'd bet that his staff made pretty sure that Barrett is as "bullet proof" as anyone can be.

jwrauch, Ranger4, Brother Bob and 2 others like this.
  14. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

^ that don't matter. the Dems will make lies up. they always do.

15. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I love how the kind of people who have never had a black person in the house who wasn't fixing something are the ones that accuse others of racism.

jwrauch, K75RT, Ranger4 and 4 others like this.
  16. maddogg

maddogg G&G Evangelist

So anyone who has a person of a different race as a friend is only doing it so they don't look like a racist? This is stupidity at it's highest.

jwrauch, K75RT, Huey Rider and 3 others like this.
  17. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Wasn't that how Obola got elected? :p:D

jwrauch, K75RT, rando and 1 other person like this.
  18. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Trump's and his staff's vetting of her is not going to deter the left from doing their best to publicly eviscerate her during these proceedings. The lies, BS, and innuendo are being sought out by them from any and every source.

19. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    Does this mean homos have sex with men to shield themselves from accusations of rape?