And then there were 3

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by SynthMusician, Sep 13, 2010.

1. OK the title is a bit dramatic I guess but I am now the proud owner of my 3rd Mosin. 1929 Tula Ex-Dragoon in a Lammy stock.
    Here is a photo from top to bottom is my 29 Tula, 31 Izzy, and 44 Tula Ex-Sniper.

Seeya
    Mark

2. Congrats, but I'm not seeing the pic.

3. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

4. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

Yea, still waiting on this pic of this phantom "rifle" you said you got. Of course, no one will believe anything until we can see the evidence :D:D

5. Rex_Lee

Rex_Lee G&G Regular

Pics or it didn't happen!

;)

6. Hmmm your not seeing the thumbnails? I uploaded them just before the system went offline last night..

OK I can reload them

Mark

7. Let's try this again..

Attached Files:

8. There's the pics. The top one is got good woodgrain on it. You got the fever!

9. Rex_Lee

Rex_Lee G&G Regular

Ah, Pics! Nice Mosins...
    Now I am officially jealous!

10. Well I guess you could say I have mosinitis. I'm on the hunt for an M38 now..
    with 3 hungry Mosins to feed I guess I need to start reloading

Seeya
    Mark

11. Nice, congratulations! I reall like the white lettering on that Tula, stands out really well.

12. So how does the latest one shoot??

13. G23c

G23c G&G Addict

very nice grouping, the wood on the top really is nice. let us know how she shoots.

14. Very nice. I love those Lammies. It does have the rearsenaled stamp, just makes me wonder what was done to it other then stock.

15. Gotta find myself a nice lammy... sure looks sweet.. hell...accept any MN that shoots well...

16. Well originally it was a Dragoon so it got new sights and a new stock. Everything else looks original all numbers match and the tang is correct as well

Seeya
    Mark

17. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Nice looking weapons you have there! Thanks for sharing!

18. There is not a rearsenal stamp on the stock so I'm not sure where or when it was. Which stamp are you looking at?

Thanks
    Mark

19. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Mark, in the bottom section of this web page are three M-38's with M-44 stocks.

http://www.gunsnammo.com/

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  20. The stamp on top of the star. Funny thing is...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]