close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ann Coulter's Take on the Special Prosecutor to Investigate "The Russia Connection"

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Cyrano, May 19, 2017.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

There's a Chinese proverb: "Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it."

The Jackass Partei has been alleging that there was chicanery between the Trump campaign and the Russian Federation to jigger the 2016 election and keep the Wicked Bitch of the East out of the White House. They have made all sorts of wild claims about what went on during the campaign. Now that the Democrats have their wish and their special prosecutor, Ann Coulter has some advice for them.

http://ijr.com/2017/05/876011-ann-c..._campaign=morning-newsletter&utm_medium=owned

2. FN FAL

FN FAL NOT a new member Forum Contributor

What I find not so very surprising is the same dumbocrats that were saying there is nothing to all the covering up and improprieties with o'dumbo and hildabeast and saying its nothing get over it are the same ones saying "WE HAVE TO GET TO THE TRUTH" now about made up or fake issues with DT. There was plenty of evidence on both hildabeast and o'dumbo to get a serious investigation going but so far they have to get an investigation going to see if there is something they can find on DT. DT needs to send out the FBI and tell them don't you dare stop digging till the hildabeast and o'dumbo are locked away for life for all their crimes.

3. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Yep. While I doubt it happens, this has the potential to turn a lot of Democrats into jailbirds.

4. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    These political persecutions never lead to the truth. They will "find" whatever outcome they are told to find.

Rave, CountryBoy and PAPA G like this.
  5. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist

Omaha NE
    Ann Coulter is certainly a controversial figure in political punditry, but she has proven time and time again to be way ahead of the curve on things yet to occur. She was the one who predicted Donald Trump would win the presidency back when there were still over a dozen Republicans in the race. Although she is a little over the top, never sell her short when it comes to predicting the future of American politics.

Rave, TheWall, Wicked109 and 7 others like this.
  6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I like her and Michelle Malkin. Malkin is better at making her point without angering the koolade drinkers so much.

7. MikeWA

MikeWA G&G Evangelist

I no longer believe in our "justice" system. My cynicism has blossomed to the point of confidence that justice will not be served. The biggest crook in my lifetime won the popular vote back in November... And she is still not in jail? !
    I just can't believe it, and yet there it is.

DWFan, Rave, Big Dog and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sarge

Sarge G&G Enthusiast

I don't know that I'd say she was in any way "over the top!" I kinda like the gal!
    Had the good fortune to meet her at a Special Forces convention at Ft Bragg, NC. I also got to carry her across a giant water patch in the parking lot on the way to our cars one night.
    Sarge

9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

This nation's biggest terrorist and traitor is still free, with his wookiee wife. That is a crime in itself.

blaster, TNPIRATE and Rave like this.