close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anna Nichole Show

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Aug 9, 2002.

1. Have you guys and gals seen this show?

I watched about 2 minutes of it and came to three conclusions.

1)What a pampered, spoiled, silly cow.

2)What a waste of air time, and the people that thought this one up were drinking bong water.

3)I should turn off the TV or change the channel before I shoot the TV (Hi Elvis!!):gangster:

2. Sniper,

I never watched it but the local news carried excerpts of her first one.

I've seen a lot of porch dogs smarter than she is.

Criminy, if she keeps eating she'll graduate from cow to hog.

She ought to team up with Rosie O and between the two of them they might make a double digit IQ.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Haven't heard of her. Now if she's anything like Nicole Kidman that's another story. She's no porker.

On which network is Anna Nicole scheduled? I'll check out the program.

Oxford

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

What a giant, silly, dopey slut!

5. From the one show I watched she is either a better actress than I thought, or she was extremely high on something. You could barely understand her and she kept stumbling over herself. But hey what do you expect, the Osbornes on MTV is supposed to be highly rated and I am sure that this is supposed to compete with it. Have you ever watched that show? Talk about disfunctional...

6. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Thought she was smoking hot when she was the Guess girl - back when her butt was not as wide or wider than her shoulders - she was very hot at one time - but thats just looks - she has gotta be one of the dumbest blondes out there. But hasn't she lost some weight? she was HUUUUGE now she just looks incredably big!

7. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

oink oink here piggy piggy piggy sueyeeee,

8. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Saw part of the show the other night... this girl is soooo stoned. From what I could gather, she seems to be on some sort of perscription downer or burns some serious weed. Married a billonare who was in his '80's "because he was a wonderful person..." really! The remote was quickly found at that point!

Jesse