close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another AD Case . . .

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Dog, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Darwin Awards are not given to people who kill innocent bystanders. Oh, Accidental discharge. My mistake.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2002

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    What an idiot! People like him do more to harm gun owners than anything. That's why the army changed the term from AD to ND, meaning Negligent Discharge.

4. The gun grabbers will be all over this one. He should have been looking down the barrel when he was playing with the action but no such luck.

5. Here it comes no mention of the convienience store robbery being thwarted by a law abiding gun owner. No the only thing we will see is the story about the kook in Washington playing rambo, and if guns were banned this couldn't have happened. dang i am just tired can i go up in the ship with y'all..........

6. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Wingman what is more importantly obvious is that we all will be portrayed as this guy is, dumb, uneducated wacko with guns.

7. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    :wave: Hey Phac.! I resemble that remark!

8. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

AD in this case refers to Another Dumba**. I hope this guy does serious time for this, especially since he had KIDS in the apartment when he was doing this. This is a diamond in the rough for the anti's, and we're gonna end up getting another black eye for it. Birth control should be retroactive.....

9. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Calvin, I really like the birth control comment...very funny.