Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's one from yesterday. Had three does in this morning early. My little rat terrier is doing good, he doesn't bark, just whines when something is out there.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Yeah! It's a makin me HOOOOONGRY!!! :09:

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Our rifle season opens tomorrow, probably won't see one anywhere once the shooting starts. I would like to see what they look like next year.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BW have you gotton moved in to your new home ? And was the picture taken from your new home ? A>H
We moved in starting the Monday before Thanksgiving. Still can't get my truck in the garage because of all the boxes I don't know what to do with. My Arkansas relatives came our way over Thanksgiving. The pic was taking from my dining room looking out through the sliding glass doors.

I came home from work last night about 5:30 and didn't turn on any lights and looked out that door and saw the biggest buck I'd ever seen in my life. Had three does with him and he kept tossing his head so I saw his rack fairly well. It was getting dark so I got the camera and tried to get a pic, but it was getting too dark and it didn't show anything. Of course, you don't turn on the flash to take a pic of a huge buck the night before deer season opens. So all I got to do was watch him eat corn and meander off. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts