close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

another darwin award

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 7mmag6, Jul 2, 2002.

1. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

seems in albuquerque a man escaped from the local county jail while still cuffed(drug violation of course), to remove the cuffs he went to the rail yard and hooked them to a moving sante fe line locomotive, brilliant, he lived but with lots of broken bones, now thats a man who should not breed

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

He only gets "Honorable Mention", since a true Darwin Awrd winner has the good fortune to have removed himself from the gene pool.
    The guy who escaped prison in Costa Rica back in June, and tried to return to Panama through the jungle, and got eaten by a crocodile. He was a true Darwin Awardee. :p

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

It's a shame the guy didn't get plowed under about 6 feet in the process.....

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Wow that is just a bit stupid......I know a few people like that...good thing they stay at least 500 miles away from me!

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Darwin Award recipients do not necessarily have to kill themselves, destroyed reproductive organs also count. I help weed out bogus entries in the Slush Pile. About 3/4 of the entries are repeats, lies, or Urban Legends. www.darwinawards.com

Last edited: Jul 2, 2002