Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had this for years..... Crosman .357 look alike .177......shoot in my garage target range.
Very accurate....CO2 pellet.
7262430-20285885-thumbnail.jpg

·
Premium Member
9,896 Posts
Had this for years..... Crosman .357 look alike .177......shoot in my garage target range.
Very accurate....CO2 pellet. View attachment 164483
I recall buying two of them that looks close to that years ago for two of my sons. They were CO2 power and had these plastic discs that held the pellets and went in front of the cylinder. They had these like about 25 years ago and not sure what happened to them. Maybe their mother took them away for shooting critters with them. I do recall buying them both paint ball rifles also and they both got caught shooting the pigs and cows with them. Mom found paint splatters on the animals when out feeding them so that was the end of them.

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
I recall buying two of them that looks close to that years ago for two of my sons. They were CO2 power and had these plastic discs that held the pellets and went in front of the cylinder. They had these like about 25 years ago and not sure what happened to them. Maybe their mother took them away for shooting critters with them. I do recall buying them both paint ball rifles also and they both got caught shooting the pigs and cows with them. Mom found paint splatters on the animals when out feeding them so that was the end of the of them.

they must have been pretty young... didnt they think that someone would notice the colorful cows!

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,728 Posts
I had one some years back. Good shooter.

·
Premium Member
9,896 Posts
they must have been pretty young... didnt they think that someone would notice the colorful cows!
Yeah they were like 4-7 years old. They were already deer hunting at that age with lever action rifles. I recall them saying that they wee practicing for deer hunting. They usually fed the critters in morning before school and figured mom would not maybe walk down to pasture or barns.

·
Firearm Affectionado
4,227 Posts
I have one of those. The latch spring fell out and I haven't replaced it yet. Don't want to spend time looking for one actually.

Reactions: NRAJOE and neophyte
1 - 7 of 7 Posts