close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Another Girl missing

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Man....this is just insane, why do we live in a world like this, Why would anyone want to hurt another soul?

This makes me never want to bring a child now or anytime in the future with a chance of this happening...

2. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Yeah...It's pretty scary bringing a young un up in today's society...Child Molesters and/or Killers ought to be castrated and chained to fire ant hills after a conviction

3. Chris

They should have the very breathe taken from them that they took.

4. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I think we should change the "penal solution" for people convicted of doing things like this. I vote for bringing back being drawn and quartered. How about a firing squad where each person is given twenty rounds and the key is to not miss and the individual not die until all ammo is expened.

5. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

I think these predators have always been around, i remember some cases in the 60's, but its just a lot more puplicized these days, and they need a slow death, my niece is a guard at one of the state prisons, she tells me child molesters face a special hell in prison, 99% of the prison population want them dead, most of the population is burglars drug runners etc, she said they have to segregate them even on the violent offenders wing, they recieve daily beatings, even by some of the worst murderers, if they dont, maybe they should be put in the general population of prisoners and get thier just due, i geuss there is justice even among thieves

6. dadsfreehold

dadsfreehold G&G Newbie

greetings, sure they have always been around, its just that now they get front page press. there is no new perversions since sodum & gamorrah. respt submitted dadsfreehold

7. Agreed

Howdy

A few years in the general population will do wonders for a child molestor.....

However, it does not need to happen in the first place.

Look at the most recent case. The family had some low life sleeping on their couch. He and the little girl disapeared at about the same time, he returned, packed his things and left. It turns out this guy was in court once before on child molestation charges and the jury aquitted him. I say there are 12 people and one trial lawyer with this on their hands now.

The little girl in PA was the pawn in a drug fued between two rival gangs, but that is not reported.

The girl out west, the family hires some looser handyman and daughter dissapears........

I can remember several cases where little kids are walking along, blocks from home, unsupervised when they are abducted.

Parents, wake up! Don't let a vagrant sleep in your house, send him to a hotel.

Don't hire a shiftless handyman, hire an isured and bonded contractor.

Watch your children!

I live in a really nice smaller town. We get chided a lot by friends and family because we watch our boys so closely. They do not play on the sidewalk in front of the house unless we are out front. They do not wander down or around the block.

AS they get older things will lax up a bit but at 2 and 7 they do not wander from eyesight and do not stand right by the side of the road.

We all, as parents, can lessen the frequency of these type of abductions.

The news media is also a part of this. They live for these things as a rating booster. Sure they can initially help by getting details out as to descriptions of the kids and abductor etc...

But as soon as they have the crying mom on the air, all bets are off! It goes to being a circus.

Lets try and keep our kids from harms way, let's loose the "It can't happen here" mentality and lets chuck the child molestors and rapists down a deep dark hole, THE FIRST TIME! The part that sickens me the most, about all major crimes we see on TV today, is that they ALL have rap sheets, some a mile long!

Keep letting the criminals out and they will keep being criminals. Throw them in a deep dark hole and they hurt no one else.

..rant off..

8. Chris

Sniper agreed!!!

I live out in the country or it used to be, and now we rethink allowing younger children to walk the street to a neighbors house less than 500 feet away with no one watching!!

9. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Right on the money Snipe!

10. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

Igeuss im to old, my daughter is 28, i started her in japanese kokondo karate when she was 4, im a 3rd degree black belt, I taught her to ignore any one who is not family, early, she is now a 5th degree black belt, by the time she was 12, she could kick ***, I know there were bad people out there, and wanted martial arts training just as soon as she could walk, call me old fashioned, New mexico is a very violent place compared to the population, number 1 in murders, compared to the population, 48th state to raise a child behind misssippi, she can pick off a frogs eye, with a 30-06,at a hundred yards, she is in afghanistan, with army soar, im really proud or her

11. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Outstsanding work 7mm. I am trying to do right with mine, too. Unfortunately I am finding that I can't trust anyone with my daughters, not even family. At least nothing serious has happened where I'd have to kill someone, but it sure has surprised a lot of folks. Thank God I got girls that know to come tell me when something's wrong. It sure makes you feel like a failure, but what are you gonna do. I've cut my friends list down to two and my male family members list down to one now.

I guess you don't need to worry so much about the unwelcome invader coming into your home uninvited and raping your kids as you do the people you spend years with and think you know like the back of your hand. What a disappointment.

12. Chris

7mm we are all proud of her!

13. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Wow 7mmmag, have her join when shes done getting the bad guys. That would be cool!

14. This reminded me of up coming technology Proto type in 6 months. According to Shaun Hannity on his radio talk show. A GPS chip under the skin to track your children if they are abducted or become lost. Mark of the Beast becoming a reality???

Last edited: Jul 29, 2002
  15. Ben P if I am reading between the lines correctly God Bless you Sir.

16. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

of course she doesnt see any combat, just guard duty, at kabul international(haha) ive talked to her a couple of times, she says mostly she delivers mail

17. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Don't sell her short brother, guard duty can go bad real quick. Just ask my bro who did 2 tours in 'Nam...Be proud man. Tell her we're all thinking of her and be safe!

18. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

darn earthlink cut me off, but woe to any terrorist who gets within 400 yards of her, she can make that m-4 sing, im not kidding that girl can shoot, when she was about 13, or 14, she took nra teen honors at the nra shoot fest at alburquerque