Another Idiot with a gun

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by roadie, May 10, 2008.

1. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5AUk8bvzPo]YouTube - gunidiot[/ame]

Luck he didn't kill himself...then on the other hand, one less idiot to worry about.

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Mother Nature missed again!

3. wily1

wily1 G&G Addict Forum Contributor

Don't feel bad buddy! Maybe next time you will kill yourself or someone else. Just remember, round in the chamber, safety off, and always keep your finger on the trigger at all times.

4. sonny2u2

sonny2u2 Guest

Gene pool problems, seen specimens like that before.:hitwithrock:

5. Looked like a glock so no safety. What I want to know is how he shot off two rounds.

6. Midas

Midas Chief Troll B' Gone Forum Contributor

Geez, what a goon

7. Muddog

Muddog Guest

Not so sure I could laugh at that so quick like the guy with the camera. The jeep goes 60 and it would get there in a hurry going the other way.

8. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

What really amazes me is that he immediately racks another round into the chamber after picking his dumbass off the ground !

9. ironman

ironman G&G Newbie

Almost a Darwinian moment. ****, fate missed another idiot!

10. wily1

wily1 G&G Addict Forum Contributor

good eye Rem 742 but I was just really trying to stress what an idiot he was in general, safety or no safety seems to be a moot point with some of these clowns

11. .280Rem

.280Rem Guest

Well, what amazes me is that he needed to rack another round in with a semi auto. Looks staged to me because, he tripped over nothing, and when the gun actually went off, it was pointed down range.

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  12. sonny2u2

sonny2u2 Guest

Maybe he had a short moment of brilliance after the gun went off and decided to clear the chamber. Naaaaaawwwwww, probably not. :hitwithrock:

13. you should ask captain special in the video cause i have no idea why he would fire one in the first place like that

14. bigbuddy21

bigbuddy21 G&G Evangelist

i too think it was staged. it didn't look right from the start.