Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have been a good boy this year. My wife got me a 91/30 1942 Izzy for my B-Day last night. It's cosmo time!

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Congrats on the new rifle!!! You married well!

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Congrats on both fronts.

Don't forget to send photos.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
You are EEEEVVVVIIILLLL!!!:scool:

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Another lonely Mosin finds a home, sniff-sniff.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
LOL! Marion, sometimes you really do just crack me up!:09:

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Hmmm, I am having a hard time remembering Moose's ******* map but if I remember right Missouri is where either the Hicks and gays live or the KKK. Not sure which one. May just be the fruits and flakes. :09: No wait. That is California.:09:

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Hmmm, I am having a hard time remembering Moose's ******* map but if I remember right Missouri is where either the Hicks and gays live or the KKK. Not sure which one. May just be the fruits and flakes. :09: No wait. That is California.:09:
Dang tex you should be able to figure it out all the fruits and nuts and flakes are in DC there called senators and representives:) even a couple of them wanna be president.. Now who in there right mind would want that job??:sad2:

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
Moose said he was interested! Oh, wait. You said "right" mind. Well, no one I guess.
:09:

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Moose said he was interested! Oh, wait. You said "right" mind. Well, no one I guess.
:09:
You better watch it tex you do know her killed a caribo with just his trusty hunting knife and had to chase it a 1/4 mile before he jumped on it and killed it!!
:scool: Dang now that I think of it he would be perfect for the job!!

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
I thought that was a Moose not a Caribu? Maybe that was just a small reindeer. Prolly jumped poor Donner. No wonder Rudolph got pressed into service so early in life. Had nothing to do with the fog and everything to Moose thinking that reindeer was a dangerous Moose!

He killed the Caribu with a loose leaf notebook.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts