Another reason mail-in voting is questionable

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Huey Rider, Sep 17, 2020.

1. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    "Error" my hairy white butt!

This election will see the biggest effort in voter fraud, ballot manipulating and stuffing in ballot & mail boxes.
    And voter intimidation

blaster, neophyte, Huey Rider and 3 others like this.

2. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THIS SENSELESS MURDER WAS!:mad::mad::mad:

Jaison and BigEd63 like this.
  3. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Huey Rider: Sir; “egg-faced” rotten to the core

quote:
    And let’s be clear: there is absolutely zero difference between voting by mail and voting absentee. Millions of Americans have been voting absentee for decades. Donald Trump, his family, his staff — they all vote by mail. In fact, in states like Colorado, Utah, and Oregon voters have been voting by mail for years. Republicans and Democrats agree: it is safe,” she said, according to ABC News.

In 2018, Biden endorsed Benson to be Secretary of State.

“Jocelyn is a leader who will make Michigan proud and that is why I am supporting her,” he said.

Huey Rider likes this.
  4. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    neophyte, Huey Rider and Big Dog like this.
  5. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

How do they tell, merely by looking at the outside of the envelope, if it is a vote for Trump?

6. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

Geographics. Votes getting tossed typically are from areas known to be highly republican voting.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    MRT NH 72, neophyte and blaster like this.
  7. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I need to check because my brother said the mail in ballots are marked outside. Not sure because I never saw it. He said has numbers or printing on outside of envelope with an R or a D in it.

luvmyRugers likes this.
  8. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

I heard that too, but thought that was just in reference to the primary vote, where one can only vote for one party’s slate.

rando likes this.
  9. Cyrano

New York
    Huey Rider and neophyte like this.
  10. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Cyrano: Sir; continued

https://abc13.com/texas-vote-by-mai...lot-gregg-county-commission-arrested/6544331/

TEXAS POLITICS
    Texas official and 3 others indicted on 134 felonies in mail-in ballot fraud case

Thursday, September 24, 2020 6:22PM

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

e United States
    The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. It does not capture all cases and certainly does not capture reported instances that are not investigated or prosecuted. It is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed. In addition to diluting the votes of legitimate voters, fraud can have an impact in close elections, and we have many close elections in this country. Preventing, deterring, and prosecuting election fraud is essential to protecting the integrity of our voting process. Reforms intended to ensure such integrity do not disenfranchise voters and, in fact, protect their right to vote. Winning elections leads to political power and the incentives to take advantage of security vulnerabilities are great, so it is important that we take reasonable steps to make it hard to cheat, while making it easy for legitimate voters to vote.

Proven instances of voter fraud

Criminal convictions

Civil penalties

Diversion program

Judicial finding

Official finding

Huey Rider likes this.
  11. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

We've received unsolicited forms to fill out, to request mail in ballots, from 2 different sources! Makes me wonder about the validity of those, even!:rolleyes:

Cyrano, Huey Rider and neophyte like this.
  12. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

So have I. They went into the circular file.

13. Cyrano

New York
    Her Imperial Majesty is paranoid about going to the church hall where we usually vote because so many people will be there on Election Day. So we are going to the county seat to the Board of Elections building and voting early, using paper ballots and those electronic scanners that I do not trust one nanometer.

I am wondering how long it will take before the election results are certified, and how long it will take the Jack-Off Partei to miraculously "discover" enough fake ballots to try and subvert the results if Trump achieves an election day decisive defeat of Clueless Joe in the Electoral College. You can bet they have spent the four years since Sick Hillary got her butt kicked in the Electoral College looking for ways to taint the results.

14. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Here in Michigan, results will not be announced until 14 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION so “all mail in votes can be counted”. Sounds like a perfect chance to stuff the ballot boxes if things don’t turn out the way libs want it. Remember, we have a deamoncrap governor and all people in her administration are of the same ilk.

Big Dog and Cyrano like this.
  15. Cyrano

New York
  16. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Quote:

"Read them once, twice, then go over them again,” Philbeck said. “A lot of thought has gone into the instructions that come with ballots in an attempt to make the process as easy to understand as we can make it. I think most people are doing that, but it bears repeating.”

Instructions make process easy to understand, but need to be read 3 times??:rolleyes:

I also question need for a witness? Only reason a witness should be necessary is if the voter can not sign his/her name & marks it with an "X".

Huey Rider and ncnascarlady like this.
  17. I've read the instructions because Mom voted by mail and they are fairly straightforward but I can see the point of rereading them if you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer or just plain have a hard time following directions.

As for needing a witness, I have less than no clue. I think it's a question of witnessing the signature and not the voting, but I'm with you. The only reason for a witness is if the voter can't do more than make their mark.