Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,931 Posts
I can't say as I've ever heard of it ...

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Never heard of them either. I took a look at the website and followed multiple links to look for the usual irregularities common to scam sites and could find none. The available "in stock" and "out of stock" items also seem to be consistent with other suppliers. Could be a new company...but I will say this, if they are scammers, they did a great job building the website. They do have phone numbers on the site, you could always call and give them the third degree to see if they really know what they are talking about.

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you run the phone numbers and address through your search engine, you will find out if it's a scammer.
FYI.....I ran their phone number and as it turns out, their phone number is located in Eureka, CA, roughly 220 miles from their address in Santa Rosa...go figure. Also they only list Santa Rosa as their address, no street number or street. And Paypal friends will not allow a transaction to go through. I won't purchase from them.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hey RetiredFreedomFighter, I'd stay away if I were you. Here are some reasons why trust is lacking:
1. No street address. "Santa Rosa" alone is insufficient as an address. When a seller doesn't include their street address then trust level drops.
2. Their listed phone number connects to Yellow Creek Labs (a dog breeder) in Santa Monica. Santa Monica is almost 400 miles south of Santa Rosa. Again, drop in trust.
3. A business name search with the California Secretary of State produced zero results (try yourself: https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/). Bad sign.
4. A business license search with the City of Santa Rosa produced zero results (try yourself: Business Search). Another bad sign.

Or you can just try it and see, but that's the equivalent of a frontal assault... be prepared to experience losses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts