Answer UP!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Martin Rage, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

Report in Missourians

2. I report ALL Missourians I see to the proper authorities!

3. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

You would you Red commie! Get out of Kommiefonia!

4. Pumpkinheaver

Pumpkinheaver G&G Evangelist

What if I don't want to!!!

5. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

I wish to report Thrillbilly !

6. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

I want to report gunnut2u as being delinquent around here!

7. Who you call'n a delinquent there ALR????????????????????????????

I ain't never been delinquent..................................

I always pay on time and attention ........LOL!

8. ALR

Hey Tim...Long as I got your ear, I found a Pearly Handled 1911 you might like to add to ur collection.

Attached Files:

9. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Alls well in Mansfield...of course since very little goes on in Mansfield it stays in Mansfield.

10. I'm just gunnut enough to carry that there fine looking weapon ALR...!

11. Pumpkinheaver

my wife would like the pink grips!!!!!

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

I'm the second fella reporting in from NW Missouri(Gladstone). All's well and accounted for around here.

13. ALR

Whats everyone been up to in this long hot summer?

14. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Finished off a 10/22 custom and have started another but different design.
    Working on rebuilding a bubba'd Win 1917.
    Done some reloading.
    Re-planking my back deck and putting a cover on it. It was so easy 40 years ago...wonder what happened.
    Stayed close to the AC during the recent heat spell, glad it's cooling off some.
    Spending money I don't have...sorta sounds like...well, you know who. LOL
    Paid off a vehicle loan just in time for the danged thing to die on me...now got another loan to pay...is there really a light at the end of that tunnel? I've been looking for it.
    As Chief Dan George stated in a movie once..."Everthing is possible if you just perservere"...so I spent the summer persevering.
    How 'bout your summer?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2010
  15. dwrestle

dwrestle G&G Enthusiast

Reporting in. All is well in Brumley population 100. The Lake area as a whole is booming though, can't wait for winter(so the cityiots will leave). Had to sell some guns got rid of my Marlin 336 30-30, I hated to let it go, and I got rid of my Heritage .22 Combo, and my East German Makarov. I was sad to get rid of them, but I got a Mosin Nagant now, and that is a fun gun, I still have my Rossi 20 Gauge, and my grandpa's old Winchester 74 .22lr. Hanging in there hoping to get a good job soon. All you can do is keep trying, and have faith in God.

16. ALR

Struggling with heat/humidity, dont feel like doing anything outside after working all day.
    Heat finally broke and feel more like doing things.
    Turned over a piece of property that we dont use.
    Encouraged grandson in all the wrong things....
    Found proper plants for wetspot in yard....not that its getting wet now.
    Planted a couple of willow trees to help get rid of water, they soak it up good.
    Started year recovering from prostate cancer and tests are coming out good, taking things a day at a time and thankful Im here.
    Deciding on getting rid of a Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in 300WSM cause I just never used it, just one box of rounds through it.
    Maybe trade it in on a handgun.
    Getting things lined up for retirement or seeing what needs to be done to aim things in right direct direction for a few years down the road.
    Get vehicles ready for winter while theres still time before hunting season.
    Spending too much time on computer.
    Planted a rose garden with a group of plants that are resistant to disease and in right spot. They are planted in horse manure and are flourishing despite the heat. Named it after my dad, as he was a war hero, after I read the news articles and he returned with what is now PTSD from WWII.
    Enjoying the empty nest!
    Thats mostly what comes to mind.......

17. Pumpkinheaver

Been workng on a Remington 700 BDL 25-06 the last month or so. When I got her the best she would do was around 2.5" at 100. Got her shooting well under an inch now. Bedding job did the bulk of it but the bore was heavilly fouled from shooting X bullets.