close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Antifa vows to start a civil war on November 4th.

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by grizcty, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

They're "all hat and no cattle."

Moroco Mole, PAPA G and austinjoe13 like this.
  2. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

They don't stop and think, Ha Ha, under communism, if you don't work, you don't eat.

shanebrews, Moroco Mole and PAPA G like this.

3. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Their masters probably hope that we'll expend all our energy on their little useful idiots, so we won't notice what the other hand is up to.

The_Wardog, Moroco Mole and PAPA G like this.
  4. dhermesc

dhermesc G&G Evangelist

They are a bit more dangerous than you might think.

Steven Crowder's investigation into Antifa took a dangerous turn:

Ron Eagle Elk and Moroco Mole like this.
  5. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Any word on what time their revolution starts? Don't want to sleep in and miss it.

6. That's assuming any of them can manage to be on time. These are millennials we're talking about after all.

7. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    As soon as they finish their pumpkin spice frappucinos, it’s on.

PAPA G, Cyrano, Moroco Mole and 2 others like this.
  8. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    One thing the honest American gun owners could do to assist the police is locate the antifas' buses and automobiles. A bus or a car that has had a couple or three rounds of 180 grain steelcore put into its engine from a Mighty Mosin wont be moving any time soon. Somehow I don't see the antifa as being able to get very far if they are deprived of their wheels.

9. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 G&G Evangelist

You forget about Uber :D

10. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Just pour sugar in the gas tank, no need for a noisy solution that draws attention to you. I guess that works with diesel, right?

PAPA G and Moroco Mole like this.
  11. I was thinking moth balls. Or letting the air out of alternate tires...right front left rear kind of thing.

PAPA G, Cyrano and Moroco Mole like this.
  12. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

And have plenty of ammo on hand!

Rocky7, The_Wardog and Moroco Mole like this.
  13. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Good idea. Refinement: use the valve wrench and remove the air valves from the stems.

PAPA G and Moroco Mole like this.
  14. Nooo, because that would mean more work for the cops to get the cars towed off. Just let the air out through the valve stem. They can't jack the car up to put on a spare because the car would tip over, and besides, other than you, who has 2 spare tires. Then again...how many of them know how to change a tire in the first place.

On the plus side for the person letting the air out, they can't be charged with vandalism because they didn't do anything destructive :)

john_r, PAPA G and Moroco Mole like this.
  15. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    You could just let the air out so AAA would have to call one of those damned capitalist for them to fill them back up.

PAPA G likes this.
  16. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    A Buck knife will remove valve stems, too. Just sayin'.....

Moroco Mole, austinjoe13 and PAPA G like this.
  17. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    I've heard you can place a small stone under the valve stem cap, tighten it just enough to depress the needle, and walk away while it hisses flat. Never tried it myself, but it should work in theory.

18. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

lol I had to go pick up a case of the skunk spray stuff last week and deliver it to our guy in charge of our crowd/riot control stuff... apparently UPS or whoever delivered the box to the wrong city department....someone else got it and was like WTF is this stuff?!?! :p

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  19. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

You just had to post that didn't you, now everybody knows - even your neighbor that has been secretly plotting to get you in some way...now has a way.