close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Antifa vows to start a civil war on November 4th.

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by grizcty, Oct 8, 2017.

1. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    A Buck knife in the side wall works REAL well. A simple boxcutter will take out valve stems. Yes, this is from experience, I used to be crazy.

Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.

2. Yeah, but a pebble in the valve stem cap confuses them a whole lot and if you're watching from a safe distance is hysterically funny...for you :D

3. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    We used to do that when we were kids, the funnier part is when they would refill the tire and put the caps back on!

Cyrano, PAPA G, john_r and 1 other person like this.
  4. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    BTW, use a cordless drill with a 3/16" bit for truck/Bus sidewalls. Just leave the drill rolling, in and out of the tire.

Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  5. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

We used to cut the foot off a pair of pantyhose, stuff it full of Jiffy Pop, and cram it into the exhaust pipe of a vehicle.
    It made a terrible cacophony as the kernels popped, sometimes the heat melted the nylon and allowed the popcorn to just fall out, other times it choked out the exhaust system.

There's also the old sugar/sawdust in the tank trick if you are particularly evil.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    PAPA G, john_r and ncnascarlady like this.
  6. Long ago and far away, my first step father was involved with the Danish Resistance in WWII as a child. One of the things he did was stuff as many potatoes as he could in the German's car exhaust pipes, making sure the biggest was the last in. Not only did they choke off the system but if the car was still running when they tried to clear the pipe but the smaller ones would fire out of the pipe like screaming hot cannon balls. :)

Cyrano, austinjoe13, Rocky7 and 2 others like this.
  7. Ron Eagle Elk

Ron Eagle Elk G&G Evangelist

Sugar and sawdust in the tank works well, but nothing works as well on a diesel as eggs in the tank. When they get up to the hot parts of the engine, they cook in the fuel system. Makes a heck of a mess. Not saying how I know this...or anything else for that matter.

Cyrano, austinjoe13, Jaison and 8 others like this.
  8. PaleHawkDown

I always wonder why the Danish Resistance rarely gets the exposure of the French Resistance.

I remember my grandfather watching Hogans heroes and hating the French guy. According to him all the French "Resistance fighters" he met were college kids trying to impress girls, and he never once saw one do anything useful.

austinjoe13, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  9. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

Yakima
    Oh I'm sure it's just theoretical musing.:rolleyes:

austinjoe13, Rocky7, Ten Man and 2 others like this.
  10. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Well, it will be interesting to see if they get anything going.

ncnascarlady and PAPA G like this.
  11. I'm not going to hold my breath, I assure you.

12. From what Chris (my 1st step father) told me, most of the Danish Resistance members were involved in spying and producing fake documents.

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/revolt/danishresistance.html

Rocky7 and The_Wardog like this.
  13. PaleHawkDown

Gun Junkie and ncnascarlady like this.
  14. Gun Junkie

Gun Junkie G&G Evangelist

Cyrano and Jaison like this.
  15. Not being a war movie fan, I'll have to take your words for it, fellas.

16. Review the rules for traveling with a gun. Not necessarily carrying it with you at all times, as DC is not a town to make a gun related mistake, but to have on hand during you down times.

I’ve gotten to the point that anytime we go to the metroplex or Tyler we carry our ccw and a rifle and we aren’t in a high probability area of unrest. My wife just gives me a good eye roll until we get stuck in traffic down in the ghetto.

Ten Man likes this.
  17. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Isn't that the way it always goes? Until the one time you don't bring it, and you need it, then it's, "What were you thinking?!?!?!!?!?!?" LOL

Bvhawk likes this.
  18. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    22 days and counting...

ncnascarlady likes this.