Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This gun belonged to my mother and I am curious about what type of gun it is. It is quite small, holds six bullets, and has a pull-down trigger. Can anyone tell me where to begin my search?

Attachments

·
Registered
11,762 Posts
well, yeah.
i hate to break this to you.
but if you look at the craftsmanship of your gun and compare it to the one Craig posted.
you can easily see that yours is a knock-off.

i'd also be wary of even shooting it, except in a Saturday night emergency, if that's all i had.
who made it?
who knows [shrug] if there isn't a makers name on the gun you could try to guess for the next 40 years.
i'm fairly sure the maker has been out of business since like 1980, or moved on to something else.
whatever it is i hope they paid a little more attention to detail and fitment than they did on that gun.

Reactions: neophyte

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Plenty of belgian gun makers made pocket revolvers using folding triggers.
There should be proof marks stamped on the cylinder and frame.
Might try removing the grips to look for stamp markings.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This gun belonged to my mother and I am curious about what type of gun it is. It is quite small, holds six bullets, and has a pull-down trigger. Can anyone tell me where to begin my search?
Looks a lot like something that European bicycle drivers would carry to make small dogs mad….I owned one, but backed off shooting it. I had a few dozen cartridges for it,I but it was too flimsy for mr. Cartridges were center fire primed. this was a product of Belgium before Browning taugh them how to design firearms..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts