close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

any vampires out there?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by lefty o, Mar 19, 2002.

1. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    just kidding, i work 12 hour night shifts so sometimes when i manage to get out during the daylight hours i feel like a vampire. boy sure is quiet around here at night.. dont worry ill try not to wake everyone up with all the noise! :D

2. Uncle Red

Uncle Red G&G Newbie

Yea, I'm awake. Wife and 2 of the 3 kids are sick. So, guess who's "On Duty". -UR.

3. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    well, good morning to ya.

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Sun Light is evil

I work all kinds of weird hours....Im the feild supervisor/scheduler for a security company....som some days I work days some times nights and some times a mix of both....I actualy enjoy the midnight shift myself....go the the range during the day and your pretty much all alone.

5. Currently on disability due to a head trauma, had just recouped a little from a back injury. Apparently neither will ever heal,;( back is degenerating, and with the head injury supposed to stay out of too much sun.Kinda makes it hard to hunt but where I go, theres enough deer that if you don't fill your tag the first you are either too picky or one h*** of a lousy shot. :rolleyes: I don't do much in sun-shine hours, up most of the night as back is too sore to sleep, so yeah,I'm a vampire. Checked out a chatroom or two but it's all computer geeks, or weiredos doing the sex talk. Not my thing. Anyone know of a good one :confused: abt. cars, guns, etc.please let me know at wwwtarasbulba69@hotmail.com
    Thanks