Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Man, I used to watch the real stuff, when I was a kid, with my dad. What they have on TV today is choreographed! They know who the winner is before they ever get on the mat! And they practice, to make sure no one gets hurt. It doesn't make sense tome, to watch something as phony as that! If I wanted that kind of excitement, I could go out and start my own brawl. But I'm a bit too old, and stove up, so that's out of the question. No, I'm not a fan of WWE!!

·
Chief Troll B' Gone
4,625 Posts
It's all become a big soap opera, not fun to watch anymore.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
I watched the WWE up until about 2001-2002. They ruined their product. It was great when the Rock, Stone Cold, DX, when all of those guys/groups were there. The late 90's were the golden years of wrestling, mixed with the NWO and Nitro.

·
Premium Member
30,563 Posts
Man, I used to watch the real stuff, when I was a kid, with my dad. What they have on TV today is choreographed! They know who the winner is before they ever get on the mat! And they practice, to make sure no one gets hurt. It doesn't make sense tome, to watch something as phony as that! If I wanted that kind of excitement, I could go out and start my own brawl. But I'm a bit too old, and stove up, so that's out of the question. No, I'm not a fan of WWE!!
i loved it!
when i was 11..........

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Billy, do you remember Ricky Starr? He was the guy who went from ballet to wrestling, and could whup about anybody...

·
Premium Member
30,563 Posts
NO !!! WWE IS FAKE
yeah sure,
next you are gonna try and tell me cartoons arent people in costumes!

Billy, do you remember Ricky Starr? He was the guy who went from ballet to wrestling, and could whup about anybody...
yeah
and i remember haystack calhoun and rufus r jones.
rufus was my favorite.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I don't watch that BS. Nor do I believe in Santa, The Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, or the notion Barack Obama is a good candidate for president.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
19,024 Posts
My grandfather used to watch Roller Derby and loved it.

It wasn't until I grew up a bit i figured out why ;)

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
When I was first exposed to WWE while in elementary school 20 years ago I knew it was fake then. I couldn't tolerate the fakeness.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I love the real fighting MMA rocks. I tried watching wrestling this past week and all i could do was laugh. It is beyond pathetic. I can't understand why on earth people actually pay to go to watch those idiots.

I really made an honest attempt to watch it, but the stupidity was overwhelming. To each his own. I know i watch some stupid crap myself sometimes. "Entire MTV channels"

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
Talk about stupid television.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts