Anybody have a C&R bound book page link

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by roadie, May 2, 2008.

1. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

I am looking for a bound book page atf approved, to print out and bind for recording of purchases. Also, can someone explain to me what info I need from a seller. I just bought a c&r gun online and want to be sure I get the right info from the seller to put into my records...thanks.

2. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

3. I made one in ecel format from a sample they show on surplusrifle.com It is in the c&r section. You can keep in on your confuser, but you still need to print out and put in a binder.

4. Paper

Paper I can justify anything. Forum Contributor

5. SwedeSteve

There's stll some debate as to wether single sheets in a binder is legal or not. The reason for a bound book is so pages cannot be removed! BATFE here said no binder. Others members have said it's OK. The pdf page is what I started with. All the FFL 01's I buy from said no way. I went to the one from Brownell's because it is BATFE approved, and says so on it. Better safe than sorry!

6. mosineer

mosineer G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

DITTO!!
    Small price to pay for possibly one less "misunderstanding":)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

7. SwedeSteve

8. BATF website.

E. RECORDS REQUIRED – LICENSEES

(E1) What is a "bound book?" [Back]
    A "bound book" is a permanently bound book or an orderly arrangement of loose-leaf pages which must be maintained on the business premises. The format must follow that prescribed in the regulations, and the pages must be numbered consecutively.
    [27 CFR 478.121 and 478.125]