Anyone ever see this???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, Jun 11, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I could kick myself for not remembering who made it but i was at Cabelas in Dundee, Mi. today and seen a revolver that shot .45-70 bullets! This thing was massive and built like a soviet tank and was just about as pretty as one (ug o lee). They wanted $1400.00 dollars for that thing! If it hadn't cost so much i would have bought it as an oddity!

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

can't think of the maker either:( he is a custom pistol smith, par-excellonce;) not much help here though there was a write up on them a few years back in G&A:confused: bet its a beaut to shoot!!!

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Think i'd Magnaport that puppy!

4. Eric

Eric Guest

I saw that on the cover of a Gun magazine a couple of months ago...but just today in Shotgun News I saw a five shot revolver in 45-70 with a 1 1/2" barrel for $565. Just like the others, horrendous looking.

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

I seen one at my local gun store B&H GUN RACK for $950 ish...long barrel. I believe it is made by Magnum Research and called the BFR (Big Fine Revolver ... not what you perverts were thinking:)

6. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Magnum Research makes revolvers (actually Ruger makes the frames) in calibers such as this.

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

Sounds like a Freedom Arms .475 Linebaugh.......

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I have seen those - but its hard to find the one that is made with the 2" barrel I think it would be a great carry gun the BG would never be able to get up after that one