close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Anyone have a 1919 A4/A6 belt fed?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JohnD, May 27, 2002.

1. JohnD

JohnD Member

I would like to know your thoughts on this weapon. How accurate are they? I have recently found out I can get a semi auto one here in canada!!! And can hunt with it too!!! Even feeding it with 250 round belts is leagal!! I have to get one!!!

2. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    just how many shots do you canadians need at those furry little critters? just kidding(well maybe):D

3. JohnD

JohnD Member

Not like it would be practical to hunt with. I also can get the Browning M2HB .50 cal. Semi-Auto Belt-Fed MG, and use that for hunting too.

4. carl

carl G&G Newbie

buy the m2, better caliber , and you will kill anything in canada.

5. AR-tim

AR-tim G&G Newbie

WI
    I missed out on the chance to shoot 2 1919 at a car on June 1. They were both accurate at 100(about)yards. I know a guy that is currently looking to buy one. If it were legal, I would definitely hunt with a belt fed gun, just to say I did it....:D Getting a M2 would be great fun, a little pricey to shoot though...always wanted one of those, and a M-60 while we are at it. When it all comes down to it though, I don't know how practical it would be, and how accurate it would be. Plus, what about a bi-pod, and the type of grips/stock??

-Tim