Anyone seen the Feds guide to snitching on your neighbor?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Dutch, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Doc of the Day: Feds’ Guide To Snitching on Your Terrorist Neighbor | Danger Room | Wired.com

2. All this while they allow Jihad training camps to operate here in the U.S? Allowing Mexican trespassers to roam the country? More like for turning in Conservatives and Tea Party members. That's who's on their lists. Hitler did the same thing.

3. SuckLead

SuckLead G&G Newbie

NC
    Gee, I have a neighbor who'd like to turn me in. She's constantly coming over when I'm outside walking the dog or doing anything trying to find out how many guns I own and where/how I keep them. And she got very weird when I finally asked her if she was casing my house.

4. big shrek

big shrek G&G Evangelist

You've got to wonder about the sanity of people who want to mess with folks who build Monster Trucks for fun...

Let's be serious, if we REALLY wanted to take out every Muslim on earth, we are the only country that COULD.
    All we do is design insane ways to amuse ourselves...if we REALLY focused on ways of killing people,
    we'ed obliterate half the population of the earth with our TOYS alone!!

Think about it, the Raptor UAV came about when some teens though it would be fun to mount a rocket launcher on a Remote Control plane. Next thing ya know, some Air Farce puke steals the idea and uses better rockets & a bigger remote controlled plane.

Really, the rest of the world should just leave us alone to do our own thing...we'ed either destroy ourselves within 50 years, or build a completely new style of society where we could really get some Jetson's-type benefits :)