Anyone watch the Richmond race last night?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Mad Hatter, May 4, 2008.

1. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Guest

I was so MAD. I woke up just in time to see the last 12 laps, Jr. was leading looking like he might break his winless streak and he gets taken out by that friggin mole face, Kyle Busch. I can't stand that cocky twerp :hitwithrock:

And the Toyota thing is gettin on my nerves too. Funny how last year the Toyota's couldn't do a thing and this year they have lead 35% of all laps raced..hummm guess they had to just pay NASCAR more this year to get the "edge"... they said at Daytona the toyotas were making 30 more horsepower than anyone else. REALLY FAIR ;(

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  2. tippmann7

tippmann7 G&G Enthusiast

i dont realy watch nascar any more, its lost it excitement....and toyota is good because joe gibbs racing is in it...tony stewart should have at least 4 wins but keeps getting screwed over (daytonas a big one) and idiots that dont no what there doing wreck him (kurt bush)...at least jeff gordon isnt doing very well, if any one is cheating i think it is hendrick motor sports.

3. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Don't have much time for televised stuff anymore, what with G&G, and shooting, and smithing, and G&G, and did I mention shooting.......

4. WOOHOO CARS TURNING LEFT!!!!!!

My friend dave got tickets to the richmond races from our boss, he went last night.

5. Romey

Romey G&G Enthusiast

I lost interest in Nascar when winston was dropped and now with the new cars and all the telecommunication big money thats come to control it , kinda seems sterile to me anymore.

6. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

I like drag racing.

7. Bravo

Bravo G&G Newbie

It's more like; Toyota has lots of money to "buy" the "best" drivers. All cars this year are nearly equal, thanks to the car of tomorrow. The only reason that Toyota seems to be doing better than Chevy, Dodge, and Ford is because they dish out more sponsorship cash to attract the best drivers.

I've never heard the statement that they were putting out 30 more horses. I don't think NASCAR would like that slide.